Rules of Disengagement

"Cracked chest plate, split circuitry, cloudy optic..." Crackcase listed, observing this corpse that is possibly still not a corpse yet. "What a waste of waste metal." Spinister spat. "Good chin, though. That's the kind of chin that silences a room." Flywheels said. "You, Flywheels, are a weirdo." I deadpanned. "Look at his armature; he's K-Class. We should salute him." Krok suggested. "Hey, pinheads! No touchy-touchy; Especially you, Y/n! I haven't syphoned him yet!" Misfire exclaimed.

"uhhrrr..." The body groaned. "He just went 'uhhrrr'." Flywheels stated. "Yeah, I heard it, too." I replied. "You sure you two aren't imagining it?" Krok asked. "You think that's the best of our imagination can come up with?" Flywheels questioned.

"Get off of me!" The bot yelled, kicking Misfire away.

"He's come back to life! It's a miracle! A miracle!" Flywheels dramatically yelled. "That's no miracle; that's some kinda freaky reanimated corpse..." Crankcase dejected as Spinister pointed his gun at the revived bot.

"He's a zombie! An affront to Primus! Kill him! Kill him!" Flywheels shouted. "You were just acting like Dr. Frankenstein when he brought his monster to life." I muttered in confusion. "Smile for the bullet, weird miracle zombie..." Spinister said, about to pull the trigger.

"Ah! Now! Just-Just wait a second! Just- The thing about me, my big thing, is this: I'm really not keen on dying. Now survival: oh wow, huge fan, put me down for some of that. Besides we don't know each other! You might like me... Disarming! Yes! I'd disarm you!" The new bot said, putting his hands in the air.

"You'd what me?" Spinister quired. "Careful; he's using words to confuse and frighten us." Flywheels stated. "Just, shut up Flywheels! You make Spinister seem like a genius. He's not a miracle, a zombie, or both; he just alive." I said as Krok walked over to the bot.

"Apologies. We thought you were a corpse." He said, helping the new bot up on his feet. "You found me on my back, and you assumed I was dead?" The new bot questioned. "No, we assumed you were dead... because everybody else is." Krok stated.

"Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding and a dozen dead Decepticons." Misfire said.

---

Misfire

Proof that high-caliber weapons and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder don't mix.

---

"I'm Fulcrum. I- Wait a second. Is that my fuel pump?" The new bot informed, before he pointed to the fuel pump in Misfire's hand. "What, this? Um... yeah. Can I keep it?" Misfire asked. "Well, I kind of need it. You know, for pumping my fuel..." Fulcrum said. "You know what, pinhead? You're alright. Just for you I'm gonna introduce the hell outta everyone..." Misfire stated.

"See that guy behind me with the scowl and the head wound? Don't be fooled: Crankcase is actually the most cheerful person you'll ever meet. The this is, if he smiles, his precarious cranial architecture will collapse, and he'll die. He's the only Decepticon who can be killed by a single punchline." Misfire said as he started putting Fulcrum's fuel pump back. "Really?!" The new bot questioned, startled with this information. "No, not really..." Misfire confessed once he finished with Fulcrum's repairs.