It Was True Love All Along

Just then, Poppy Became so angry with branch, that she just want to break both jar, so she would just kill him. Branch felt scared as he tries to tell Poppy the complete truth.

Branch: (To the Angry Queen) Poppy, Please, listen to Me!

Poppy: NO, YOU LISTEN TO ME!!! (As she tries to break it with her anger) ALL MY LIFE, I WAS THE QUEEN OF THE POP TROLLS! AND YOU WERE MY ROYAL ADVISOR, AND BEST FRIEND! AND THEN YOU LIE TO ME!!!

Branch: POPPY I DIDN'T MEANT TO LIE TO YOU! IT SORT OF HAPPENED!

Poppy: FOR WHAT! BEING YOUR GRUMPY SELF, OR JEALOUS OF OTHER TROLLS!!

Tiny Diamond: (As he tries to calm her down) Poppy, please. Don't get easy on him, he's only here for a reason.

Poppy: FOR WHAT!?! LYING ME ABOUT US BEING AS FRIENDS, WHEN I WAS QUEEN?!?

Branch: IT WAS NOT LIED! IT WAS A FACT!!

Poppy: What do you mean?! TELL ME WHY?!?!?

Branch: (As he explained the whole truth in his heart) The truth is... ever since the day you became as queen, I fall in love with you. I wanted to tell you, that I love you. But I was scared. Then I acted brave when I said "I love you, Queen Poppy". At the lava concert remember. And you said, "I love you too, Branch". (As he felt happy about) Beside we are not friends... we're couple.

Poppy: (As she open her eyes completely, but being curious) What? WHAT?!?

Branch: Yes! We are couple, lovers. Parings, Great shippings.

Poppy: Sheepy?

Tiny Diamond: You mean the one on the field that goes, Baaa, Baaa, Baaas.

Branch: No not Sheepy, Shippings. You and I Together. Cause we were meant to fall in love. Like Samson and Delia, Moses and Zipporah, Sherk and Finoa, Napoleon and Josephine, Ruby and Connor, and mostly Romeo and Juliet. (As Poppy felt so confused, of this strange paradox) And now us, Branch and Poppy. Together, forever. And as "Broppy". (But he felt so miserable about everything of what he done) But if that isn't the case, just go ahead hate me a lot. I see you don't want to marry a Troll who doesn't believe in love in the start. Or wants to become king like your dad. I always been so alone, without a friend... or a family.

As he begins to sing a sweet song, and even remembers in his childhood, and still cares for Poppy.

Branch:
♪ A child and a fool in one ♪

♪ So sure I could need no one ♪

♪ My heart always on the run to nowhere ♪

♪ Now as you're holding me ♪

♪ My heart is reminding me ♪

♪ That now I could never be without you ♪

♪ But how can our love succeed ♪

♪ A miracle is what I need ♪

♪ Cause no one appeal to me ♪