Supernatural-ly Late Holiday Special

Dearest Mansion...

Daddy Dearest was feeling particularly jovial today as today is the day that he's set up his Christmas party for. Christmas was always his favorite holiday because it meant he got free stuff that he actually wanted. It also meant that he could force the people who came to the Christmas party to listen to his Holiday album and they couldn't do anything about it. Yeah, he knew that Boyfriend would be over but at this point he doesn't care. He may be a demon but he was willing to make a truce for Christmas.

Girlfriend and Mearest were dressed up in their usual Christmas outfits and were helping Double D decorate the house. They also got a new weird Christmas tree. This tree was sentient and apparently tried to kill Girlfriend and Boyfriend but it's been well-behaved so Dearest will let it slide.

The family prepared a walk-through buffet for the guests. They hoped that they would show up before that blizzard rolled through, though for Dearest he wouldn't particularly mind it if Boyfriend couldn't come because of the blizzard. Oh, on that subject.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keith's House...

"Ritz! Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" yelled Adam.

"I'm hurrying hold on!" yelled back Ritz.

"Could you hurry any faster!?"

"I'm hurrying as fast as I can!"

Keith listened to the display while chuckling and sipping his coffee. He had plans for today that involved some Christmas shopping and visiting Michael so he left Ritz in the care of Adam for today. Eventually, Ritz walked out of his room in a stocking cap, t-shirt, and shorts all festively themed of course. Adam looked on in disbelief.

"It took you 15 minutes to put THAT on!?"

"Do you know how uncomfortable putting clothes on over fur is!?"

"Excuses!"

"Settle down, boys." spoke Keith causing the two boys to stop arguing.

"Alright Ace, I expect you to take good care of your brother while I'm visiting your brother, alright?"

"You got it."

"Okay, you two have fun alright?"

"We will." replies Ritz.

They both give their dad a hug before getting into Adam's car and driving to Girlfriend's house.

"Hey Adam."

"Yeah?"

"Couldn't you just fly us there?"

"I could fly myself there."

"Why can't you just pick me up and fly over there?"

"Do you really want to be flying faster than a race car in below freezing temperatures while wind is blowing in your face and a front is moving in?"

"...Not particularly."

"That's what I thought. Besides, I can't just be flying everywhere I don't need the public attention."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dearest Mansion...

Girlfriend was sitting on the couch watching Home Alone (the first movie because it's the best one) while waiting for Boyfriend to arrive. She knew her dad wouldn't have anything to try and off him with, not like he had much that could if at all, so everything should be nice and peaceful today.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Girlfriend's head perked up as she ran over to the door to open it. Unsurprisingly, Boyfriend was standing there, but surprisingly he did bring his brother along.