Chapter 1: A Day in Unknown

"We all suddenly woke up in this place, and after a few days, they just decided to try and live the lives they had before waking up."

You were walking through a massive city in slightly chilly weather. During your walk, you looked around and saw cars driving along with people walking.

You kept on walking and saw the screens on the buildings showing all the achievements that the Ultimates are earning or the events they are making. You eventually reached a mega building and went inside to warm up for a bit.

After a short rest, you stepped back outside and sat on a bench, where you heard someone walking towards you. They sit down and you turned to see a girl with black hair and some freckles on the bridge of her nose.

"Hello," you said to her.

"Hey," she said back.

"You're Mukuro Ikusaba, right?"

"That's me."

"What brings you here?"

Mukuro: "Just wanted to clear my head, and to have some time away from a party my neighbor is having."

"I can see how you'd want to be away from that."

Mukuro: "What about you?"

"Taking a break. I've been walking for a while."

Mukuro: "Are you one of those "Seekers" or just thought you'd go for a walk?"

"Sort of both."

Mukuro: "So, what do you do as a Seeker?"

"Just a lot of reading and overhearing conversations, trying to see if there's a clue that might bring back a memory of how I got here."

Mukuro: "Oh. So no grand journeys and living kinda like a monk?"

"Oh God no. Whoever gave people that idea lost their mind."

Mukuro: "I think that's what my sister said."

"Your sister?"

You and Mukuro hear thunder and saw the rain pouring down.

"Are weather people ever right?" you groaned.

Mukuro: "I don't know. You don't have anywhere to stay?"

"I do. I just really don't like trying to catch a bus in that weather."

Mukuro: "I feel ya. Hey, my neighbor's parents are probably back and gave him quite a scolding. You can stay at my place until it stops raining."

"Do you live by yourself?"

Mukuro: "Sort of. Come on, let me show you."

You followed Mukuro to her apartment on the 15th floor. She showed you around and you lie down in her room.

"Do you have a roommate?"

Mukuro: "My sister, but she comes and goes whenever she wants. She's not going to be back tonight."

"I can leave early if you want."

Mukuro: "It's okay, you don't have to leave while it's still raining."

"Okay. Hey Mukuro?"

Mukuro: "What?"

"I haven't talked to anyone in a while. If it's okay, do you want to just hang out sometimes?"

Mukuro: "Sure. I had fun during our talk."

"Sweet."

You and Mukuro closed your eyes and fell asleep.