Chapter 14: Christmas Special

Hu Tao: Alright who's excited for Christmas plays!!?

Xingqiu: We are!

Venti: We are!

Lyney: We are!

Furina: We are!

Ayaka: We are!

Lumine: We are!

Hu Tao: Who's excited for Christmas presents!!?

Thoma: We are!

Gorou: We are!

Itto: We are!

Kaveh: We are!

Colliei: We are!

Amber: We are!

Mika: Noelle and I are!

Hu Tao: We landed some fresh tea here boys. Mr. Upstairs explain why you're with Noelle after school? A date?

Ayato: Yes, spill the tea~

Mika: No-o we're actually helping out with the decorations for Furina's Christmas play and the drama club.

Freminet: I also pitched in.

Lyney: @Lynette Our little penguin is finally getting friends his age 😭🤧

Lynette: 🥺😭🤚

Freminet: ...

*Freminet is offline*

Lyney: Damn, he ran quick. Lynette take a screenshot and send it to Father!

Lynette: 😎🤳🤝

Neuvillette: Why are you chatting with emojis? Is that something I should try as well?

Zhongli: Indeed, maybe it'll help us integrate with the kids better.

Venti: Ugh. Old man smell. (Not you Neuvillette, you're still young and pretty)

Zhongli: ....I will have order.

Venti: janowjsjwkqlw

Xiao: I'll get him.

Hu Tao: Ignoring the usual old couple banter, we need fresh source of tea. It's too boring. This is Christmas! The time of festivities and celebration! The time when couples date and flirt with each other!

Scara: If it makes you feel better, I stole my mom's card to spend on my boyfriends this Christmas.

Ei: So that's where it went.

Raiden Shogun: Brother. Sharing is caring.

Scara: ...... I'll buy you stuff later.

Raiden Shogun: Many thanks.

Hu Tao: That's sweet. But there's a difference between dogfood and tea.

Aether: All the couples here are pretty chill tho. It's the family issues that's actually bad.

Albedo: I'm heading home with Klee, Durin (For Non-lore readers,Durin is the dragon that died in Dragonspine who is created by Albedo's mother) and Durian. And aunt Alice is going to be there as well. 😮‍💨 Ugh, I already feel tired.

Tighnari: You have my sympathies. I'm staying with Cyno and Collei as usual. Kaveh and Al Haitham also promised to visit on Christmas day so we'll all have dinner together.

Scara: Count me in. Nahida and I are also coming. Heizou and Kazuha, are you also coming or are you going back home after our shopping date?

Kazuha: Coming~ 😊💕