Chapter 1

It began to feel like yesterday when Y/N had entered Mexico. She had tracked her bounty, De La Cruise, all over Mexico before ending up in Escalera. After dismounting Whiskey, her Tiger Striped Bay mustang, she took off her hat and wiped her forehead. Once she gained knowledge of her surroundings, she approached a shopkeeper by the name of Jesus Smith, a friend and a former bounty hunter.

"How can I help you?" Jesus inquired, curious that New Austin's famous bounty hunter was all the way down into Mexico. Y/N glanced at the shopkeeper, "Tracking a bounty. Name's De La Cruise. 5'9, brown hair, dark skin complexion. Know her?" as she asked the questions to the shopkeeper, she pulled out a flask of whiskey, drinking from the lid. Y/N had a small problem with drinking every now and then, just don't get her too drunk. Jesus chuckled," Yeah, I saw her. She's up in the capital, waiting for you to come and get her."

Y/N nodded, "Thank you, Jesus."

"Anytime, Y/N."

With the new information, Y/N travelled up to the capital of Escalera, determined to find her bounty. The Mexican Army guards stopped her at the gate, yelling at her in Spanish. "Listen, I do not speak Spanish. Only English." Y/N told the two, narrowing her E/C (Eye color) eyes at the two. The guards muttered amongst themselves before pointing their Lancaster Rifles at her. One of them motioned, "Vamos." As he got behind her, rifle dug into her back to push her forward. Entering the gates of the capital, Y/N gazed around. Beautiful white sand, complex structures, and many guards. 'Heavily fortified. What kind of protection does the Fusar need?' Y/N thought to herself as she entered the building.

"Ah, more women for me, huh?" the Fusar chuckled, already having two women by his side. "I'm not here to become your little maid, Fusar." Y/N glared at him, her gaze stern, "I'm here for De La Cruise. I know she is in this building, and I am here to claim my bounty. She is wanted in New Austin for murder, fraud, and impersonating a government official." As she listed off the charges for De La Cruise, one of the women beside Fusar began to back away. Y/N's gaze flipped to her, "De La Cruise, come with me. You're mine now." She began to approach her, grabbing her arm.

The Fusar grinned, "Now take my chance to become a servant to me?" as Y/N tied up De La Cruise, she glared, "Not a chance."

The door to the sheriff's office in Tumbleweed flew open, startling the sheriff, "Who goes there!?" he shouted. "Just me, again." Y/N huffed, stumbling in carrying De La Cruise. She had to wrap a cloth around her mouth to just shut up the female. The sheriff, Sheriff McCormick, chuckled, "Had a fun time down in good, old Mexico, huh Y/N?" which earned him a glare from the female, "She would not shut the hell up, I had to resort to muting her." Y/N chuckled as McCormick put the money on the desk, "Already another bounty for you, this time, it's a big one." McCormick pointed to the wall. Curious, Y/N went to the wall as McCormick spoke, "One of the most sought out gangs in the 4 states, the Van Der Linde gang. Led by, yours truly, Dutch Van Der Linde. For his head alone, its $5,000." Y/N turned to face him," $5,000? I could buy a ranch with that kind of money. All because of the mess in Blackwater?" McCormick nodded, "Find them and turn them into Blackwater. I hope you return alive." He laughed. Y/N laughed too, "See you later, McDick."

She headed out to Whiskey, feeding her, "We have a long ride to go, Whiskey. Do not give up on me now." As she mounted Whiskey, Y/N did one more look around Tumbleweed. She remembers meeting McCormick for the first time and how many friends she has here. Now, she is off to hunt the most terrifying gang ever so she can finally return to her parents ranch.