From joy to fear

It was supposed to be a happy day but fate decided otherwise. Sara had returned to the world of just dance with the help of Wanderlust and to celebrate her birthday with her friends.

Everyone was having a blast, Mihaly was dancing in a duet with Brezziana to the rhythm of the music which came from Brezzianna's cassette player. Sara was reserving a slice of her chocolate and cherry cake make it by Jack and Brezziana. The two friends had worked all last afternoon to do it. They felt put in their hair, a horror, but what fun was it.

While Wanderlust took him two glass of sangria and waited but didn't noticed a small purple shadow pass towards his hand and projected a black liquid into the glass in his hand with the purple glove then disappeared just before Wanderlust took a little look. Then Jack rose arrived and took the glass which was in the purple hand from the other boy then they took a sip and the red boy grimaced by the horrible aftertaste that was in it but didn't pay attention to it.

After a few minutes he began to cough violently, which made the others stop in their activity, and then began to cough up blood. He then turned to the prince with a look of fear on his face.

-Wandi...what...he started but then faded away

Everyone screamed and going towards Jack's body except Wanderlust who was shocked, paralyzed with fear.

But what the hell is just happened???

Hello, I just need to tell you i'm really sorry if the chapter because it's my first story I 'm very nervous and i don't know how to do but i just want to you enjoyed this story 

TANKS YOU SO MUCH