Funny, I laughed

Funny, I laughed. Your joke is so good I would have preferred the joke to be repeated, and you telling it again. To be honest, this is an excellent attempt at getting a laugh out of me. A hearty chuckle, a genuine hehe, and even a loud burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh, your brain preps your face muscles, and I felt a delightful twitch. 10/10, this joke is so good I can't believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brainpower you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Keep up the great personality and continue mastering the art of making jokes. Read a book for inspiration. I'm saying this to be funny, and I genuinely mean it about how this is top-tier comedy. You've single-handedly elevated humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so impressed that society has succeeded as a whole in teaching you how to be funny. Honestly, if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funnier, it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me in so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then, all that joke would get from people is a thunderous applause. You're lucky I have immense empathy for you after telling that joke; otherwise, I would have celebrated your unparalleled comedic talent. We should put that joke in textbooks so future generations can learn from such an absolute comedic success. I'm delighted, uplifted, and outright honored that my precious time has been spent in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took, I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that, you've enriched my time explaining the outstanding brilliance of your comedy. Now those kids are flourishing with joy, and there's nobody to thank but you. I hope you're ecstatic with what you have done, and I truly hope you can continue to shine and inspire with your exceptional attempts at humor.