5 | THE END?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
WE ALL STARED IN FEAR AS RIE ATTEMPTED TO PULL OUT HER PHONE.

"We need an ambulance!" She said quickly as she dug in the pocket of her skirt, searching for her phone. "Where the hell is it-"

She was cut off by another scream, this time it was Rumiko. Half of her body could be seen hanging upside down out of the window.

"Rumiko.." Asuka whispered in shock and fear as we all did not know what was happening.

"Something's there!" Rie warned us as we saw a shadow moving, it looked like a little girl. "It's coming...RUN!!" Shota said as we all started running towards the school again as quick as we could, now it was five of us.

We tried to open the gate but it was obviously locked. "Are you kidding me?!" Takahiro said in frustration as him and Shoto tried to figure out another way to open the gate.

I looked around and felt a tap on my shoulder, feeling relief wash over me once I realized it was Asuka. She pointed at a brick and I nodded, grabbing it and giving it to Takahiro.

He took it from me and start hitting it against the locker as hard as he could, his muscles flexing.

He continued to do this until the lock broke, making us think it could open. He threw the brick to the ground and tried to open it again, but we had to do way more to open it. "It's coming!"

Asuka said to everyone and we all ran off to look for another way to enter the school. Shoto found an unlocked door and we all hid in the same area, but in different spots.

I ended up hiding by Takahiro, us both looking around. I noticed Takahiro looking up and I backed away and looked up to see Shoto gagging and groaning and making noises as he was shaking whilst his head was being hit against the roof.

He was thrown by where Rie was hiding and I ending up going to Asuka's spot, but she was nowhere to be found. I then noticed her and Rie running upstairs, making me start to actually breathe.

I felt shivers down my spine as I felt a hand on my shoulder, but it was Takahiro. He put his finger to his mouth, motioning to be quiet before he looked around, making sure the killer was gone before he took my arm and pulled me with him.

We were about to go upstairs, but we saw Rie and Asuka backing up into a corner, as Rie got pulled first and Asuka second, them both falling down the side of the stairs, dead.

I stood there in fear, watching as the killer was making their way downstairs. Takahiro took my hand in his and we started to run. We ran into the infirmary and he locked the door.

"What do we do? They killed everyone." I say in panic and fear as Takahiro lead me to hide under a bed. "We have to get away somehow." He said as he led me to the bed and covered me up. I hid under the bed, in silence as he said, "Don't make a sound."

I wanted to ask if he was gonna be okay by himself, but he didn't give me time to with how quick he ran off to make sure the killer didn't get in.

I then heard glass breaking and saw Takahiro fly back into some desks on the floor, making me gasp. Soon enough, the door opened slowly, revealing the killer.

Takahiro looked up in fear, making me question what the killer looked like. I saw their ankles that were red, along with their feet. I heard aloud crashes and Takahiro's groans before they abruptly stopped.

I looked up to see that the feet were facing me. The killer started to jump on the bed, making me cover my ears before I froze, now noticing Takahiro.

He was stabbed in the chest by the end of a desk. Now, I'm all alone. How will I survive?

I looked around and tried my best to stay quiet, but I guess I was breathing too loud because I suddenly got pulled from under the bed, making me yelp as I slowly looked up at the killer, who was a little girl.

The person in red. She had long hair, black or brown, a dress on but the color wasn't able to be seen. She had a doll in her arm too, and she had no eyes. She then smiled at me.

I got up quickly and tried to run but she jumped on my back trying to choke me, but I threw her off of me, watching as she moved around on the floor before she stood up quickly, making me crawl backwards since I had landed on the floor.

Everything then went silent as I felt her fist, well, her arm go through my mouth before she pulled it out. Is this really the end?