𝟸.𝟺

╭┈˖⋆ ❁────𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
┊ ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆ 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
╰┄───➤           𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

❞ 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 | 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 ❜𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩 | 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙘𝙮 | 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨...

❞ 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 | 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 ❜𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩 | 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙘𝙮 | 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 ❞

₍ 🖇️ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞... ₎
˚ ❥ ·˚꒰ 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈
↳ ❝ Zella's POV ¡! ❞

"Can you put the glowing flowers!" Zella asked excitedly as her older sister combed through her hair.

"Mama doesn't like when I do that," Mia said gently as she combed through Zella's hair.

"Oh, please! I'll tell her I made you! Please!"

Mia ran her hands through her little sister's curly hair and sighed with a smile, "Okay, Ellie."

Zella turned to face Mia. Her sister cupped her hands together and mumbled words Zella could never understand. A golden glow covered her sister's face, coming from her hands. Zella smiled brightly as the glow calmed down and her sister showed her the beautiful, glowing dahlia, made from sun rays.

She's tried to make things from sun rays, but it's never worked like it has for Mia. She's always been good at that stuff. It didn't interest her much anyway.

Zella giggled as Mia put it into her curly hair, giving her, her own glow. Her sister wasn't even older, but she had always been more mature, softer.

"Thank you, Mia," Zella smiled, trying to see the flower by looking so far up. She never can, obviously. There was a large flash. Zella jumped, blinking repeatedly before realizing it was Mia giggling, her camera out in front of her.

"Give me that!"

"No," Mia stuck her tongue out.

Zella began chasing her around the house, trying to get the camera to get the picture.