❤︎ 𝟬𝟰. . . 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘃𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 💌 ꒱ ˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 💌 ꒱ ˎˊ˗

❛ 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘃𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 ❜

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 🧁 ꒱ ˎˊ˗

ANASTASIA AND ISAAC were now sitting in science class

ANASTASIA AND ISAAC were now sitting in science class. they were partners, meaning they sat at the same two person table.

today they were watching some sort of boring ass video so the lights were turned off. ana laid her arms down on the table, lying her head in them and shutting her eyes, hoping for sleep. she and isaac sat in the back of the class, nobody behind them. whenever stas wanted to sleep isaac would always play with the ends of her hair because he knew it comforted her and sometimes helped her sleep.

anastasia didn't know why, but lately the simple touch the garcia boy owned helped her sleep. it was weird seeing as nothing ever helped her sleep, not melatonin or any type of medicine for that matter.

ever since lunch, the day had progressively gotten more and more normal, no longer awkward or weird.

"the teacher's eyeing you." isaac whispered to stasia, for some reason sending chills through her body.

she quietly groaned of annoyance and picked her head up, now propping her head up on her hand and staring back at the teacher until she looked away, then glancing at isaac who saw the exchange and laughing along with him as quiet as she could.

ᥫ᭡

NOW EVERYBODY WAS home from school and it was around five p.m. isaac and anastasia were currently in their room, ana asleep and isaac   sitting on the floor. he wasn't doing anything, just thinking.

he was thinking about the way stasia had been through so much but she seemed okay. she watched her parents die, she was in a plane crash herself, she'd been in and out of separate foster families (some not the nicest), she undoubtedly had horrible social anxiety and on top of all that, she barely ate or got sleep. he really didn't understand how she did it all. she never talked about any of it either, that was what bugged him. he needed her to know that he was there if she wanted or needed to talk about any of it.