A_NIGHT_AT_SUNNY'S.MP4

Chandler sits in his car one night as the rain pours down from the windshield. He takes his camera, umbrella, and flashlight out before leaving the vehicle. Chandler runs to a building with his umbrella over his head for quick shelter. Once he stops, just outside the building, he puts his umbrella to the side and turns his camera on.

"Check it out!" He said while pointing his camera to a sign.

"I'm at this abandoned restaurant called Sunny's Burgers. You guys asked me to explore this place, so here you go."

Chandler walks into the entrance of the dark abandoned restaurant with his flashlight on and sees a prize counter full of plushies scattered around, masks of different characters hanging on the wall, and the dusty glass counter. Chandler walks behind the counter and takes one of the plushies.

"I think I'll keep one of these." He said as he pointed his camera to the dog plushie. "I think his name was Butch."

He continued walking around the establishment. Looking around the hallway, he saw children's drawings and crafts on the wall and a black and white checkered floor. As Chandler reached the end of the hallway, he saw the dining room. Party favors on the table, a ball pit, arcade games, and a stage with three animatronic characters standing tall. Chandler walks to the stage and points his camera and flashlight to the animatronics.

"So this is Butch..." He said, pointing his camera and flashlight to a bulldog holding a guitar.

"This is Coral." He points to the indigo cat holding a cupcake with eyes while wearing a bib full of seashells.

"And here's Sunny." He directs his camera and flashlight to the yellow duck with flowers on its head while holding a microphone. Chandler backs away to get a better view of the animatronics.

"Creepy stuff." He said, pointing his camera and flashlight to a smaller stage with closed curtains.

"Huh, I wonder what's in there." He said as he walked to the small stage. He opens the star-studded curtains to find an animatronic bird with green feathers. It had holes around its body, white and gold sharp teeth on its beak, an eyepatch, and a hook on its wing.

"So this is Polly, the pirate." He said as he inspected the animatronic bird.

Chandler continues to explore the abandoned restaurant. He finds a hallway leading to a dead end. Chandler follows the hall to see more children's drawings on the wall. As he reaches the dead end, he looks to his left to find a security office. As he entered the office, Chandler found cobwebs on the wall, a "CELEBRATE" poster featuring the three animatronics, a fan, some trash scattered on the desk, and some monitors.

"From what I've heard, this place was popular with the kids in the 80's. Everything seemed to be going well until five kids suddenly disappeared. Since then, people have said this place is haunted because the security guards also vanished. Customers have complained about a weird smell coming from the animatronics and they had to shut the place down due to a health violation." Chandler fiddled with the controls as he recalled what the locals had told him. All while pointing his camera and flashlight at the desk.

"I doubt any of the disappearances happened."

"DU DU DUM DUM DUM DU DUM~" The singing echoed across the restaurant.

"The hell was that?" Chandler said as he ran out of the office.

As he reached the dining room, nothing had changed. The animatronics were still on stage. Maybe he was hearing things? He checks on Polly. She's still there.

Maybe it was all in my head. This place isn't haunted. He looks to his right and points his camera and flashlight to a button labeled "Showtime."

"Showtime?"

Chandler walks up to the button. He pauses momentarily to catch his breath before eventually pressing it. After pushing the button, he directs his camera and flashlight to the main stage, but everything remains the same. Disappointed, Chandler walks away. Before Chandler could leave, he heard a music box playing. Chandler looks back to see Sunny's eyes flashing as the song plays.

"What the...?!" Suddenly, Polly burst through the curtains and sprinted toward Chandler.

When he heard Polly's footsteps, Chandler reacted immediately and ran towards the exit. Once outside, he immediately entered his car, started it, and drove away.

Once he got home, he processed what had happened. How and why did Polly randomly sprint toward him? Why was Freddy playing that song? Was that place haunted? He wasn't sure. He sighed as he grabbed his camera and turned it off.

THE END

A/N: I originally wrote this as a FNAF story, but I had to change it because my teacher didn't allow us to use other IP.