𓆩♡𓆪 𝐉.𝐉𝐊 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭

Here are the reviews of the winners.

Other participants need to pm us for their reviews.

Book: Given Taken

Author: nonuser975

Title: 4.5/5

~The title is unique and captivating, it suits the story well. A small suggestion is to add subtitles.

Book Description: 5/10

~The description is a quick piece, it doesn't describe the story, a description should have the story's summary about 2-3 paragraphs. There are no errors but the description was the same as in the teaser.

Plot: 14/15

~The plot is crafted with a ton of interesting scenes. The pace is perfect to go with. At first, it was confusing as it was the journal part. I liked how you crafted everything from Jungkook's point of view. This made it more engaging

Grammatical Accuracy: 9.5/10

~There were no grammatical errors, there were no typos, and there was one sentence where there was space between the punctuation marks. The vocabulary you use is casual yet rich to read, I personally like how you describe the scenery poetically. The vocabulary you used very well fits the atmosphere of the story.

Emotions Conveyed: 9.5/10

~The emotions that the characters hold can be seen as the story was written from Jungkook's perspective. His emotions were strong and were conceivable.

Reader's Interest: 9.5/10

~As I said, there are a lot of interesting things and the story is plotted well and uniquely, it makes anyone wait for the next chapter.

Character Development: 9/10

~From one point of view, the character development of Jungkook seems better than other characters in the story. His character was relatable and engaging. It would be good to experience other characters too.

Overall Impression: 9/10

~Overall this book is good to go with, enjoyable, and with an interesting story. I really enjoyed the choice of words and plot you made.

Total: 70/80

Book: My You

Author: ViniShah2

Title: 5/5

~The title is unique and captivating, it suits the story well. The subtitles are interesting.

Book Description: 10/10

~The description is a quick piece, it does describe the story. There are no errors, the description is captivating to read.

Plot: 15/15

~The plot is amazing! This love story is full of twists. The storyline is interesting as the chapter moves further. The chats between the leads are so cute. I was really amazed by the relationship between the characters.

Grammatical Accuracy: 9.5/10

~There were no grammatical errors, there were no typos. The vocabulary you use is casual yet rich to read. The vocabulary you used very well fits the atmosphere of the story.

Emotions Conveyed: 10/10

~The emotions that the characters hold can be seen. Emotions were strong and were reasonable.

Reader's Interest: 9.5/10

~As I said, there are a lot of interesting things and the story is plotted well and uniquely, it makes anyone wait for the next chapter. I can't stop reading...

Character Development: 10/10

We can see a lot of character development in every chapter, they are accurate and feel real with the situation.

Overall Impression: 10/10

Overall this book is amazing, enjoyable, and with an interesting story. I personally enjoyed the chats and plot you made.

Total: 79/80

Congratulations Again!