Sonic the babysitter

[This one was requested:D] whatisr3ality
{Sfw}
Sonics pov.
Shadow wanted me to head to his place cause he wanted me to babysit his cat while he's out, he WOULD ask rouge to babysit but he told me rouge had a busy schedule today. (Whatever THAT means). But of course i would be totally obliged to babysit his precious cat cause well... He's my boyfriend and we've known each other for so long he was able to trust me enough to put up the job. As strict as it sounds he's VERY protective of his cat, he's this short black cat, pretty green eyes and his name is peanut...
Yeah....
Peanut is his name, now of course I'm not judging! I just thought he would name his cat after things he loves, like, Beans or something cause coffee beans.
     I've made my way over to shadows place and knocked on his door, i heard the sounds of those heavy foot steps and made his way to the door and opened it. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a patch on the side of his shoulder sleeve showing the team dark symbol.
No pov.
"Hmm... Looking fancy today shads~ hehe, you heading out somewhere?"
Shadow stared down at sonic for a moment, then said to him, "i have to run some... Business elsewhere, nothing YOU should be concerned about hedgehog..." he said as he stepped aside letting sonic in. "Umm... So basically that's just a fancy way of saying it's none of my damn business, huh?..." sonic said as he turned to look at shadow crossing his arms with a raised eyebrow. Shadow sighed and stepped outside. "I'm saying sonic, i do things with rouge and omega you don't like seeing me do, i say you shouldn't worry about it cause i know how it makes you feel..." shadow said while looking at the ground, then back up at him. Sonic paused for a moment, then chuckled and walked over to him. He put a hand onto the side of his cheek, caressing it. "I know shads, you like doing things your own way, even tho i don't necessarily agree with them but... You still get the job done, and that's ok." sonic said with a smile. Shadow gently grabbed onto Sonic's hand and leaned into it closing his eyes. "I... I appreciate you sonic, i don't say that often but i really do, please don't forget that..." he said as he turned his face and kissed the palm of sonics hand. Sonics smile grew big, he loved it when shadows soft. After their moment shadow gently pushed away sonics hand."i won't be gone for long, there's a list of rules i wrote down, its on the fridge, I'll see you later sonic." he said as he turned and closed the front door shut.
    After sonic was done exploring he went into the kitchen and looked at the rules shadow wrote down for him while he takes care of his cat.
Rule:
#1. Always give peanut attention
#2. Don't do anything that'll scare him or I'm coming after you
(Jesus...)
#3. Don't leave him alone for too long or he'll start destroying my furniture for attention
#4. Dinner time is at 7pm. Not before, not after, exactly 7pm, if you fail to do so it can ruin his appetite and he'll become picky
    Sonic stared at the note for a good 5 minutes. "Oookkkk looks like hedgie here has a strict schedule when taking care of his cat, shouldn't be too hard!" he clapped his hands together and looked around for peanut, shortly after he noticed he was curled up on the couch sleeping. Sonic smiled and went over to the couch and sat down. Little peanut noticed the pressure on the couch and slowly opened his eyes and looked up at sonic, he smied at him because of how absolutely adorable this little guy is!!! He picked him up and put him on his lap and started to pet him. Peanut purred and fell back asleep in his lap. Sonic smiled to himself. "Yeah... I can totally be a pretty damn good cat dad." he thought to himself.
    Sonic was taking care of peanut for quite a few hours, he kinda wondered when shadow will get home, it's getting dark outside, maybe he's in trouble? Nooo he can't be, it's kinda impossible for him to be in serious danger, he's a lot more stronger and powerful other than his looks, sonic of that as he chuckled and shook his head. He looked down at peanut, he picked him up and looked over at him. "Hmm, when do you think daddy will get home hmm? You must be so worried about him, huh?" he said while his voice was starting to sound like he was baby talking the cat. Soon after he started giving him kisses while making baby noises at him like he was the baby. Sonic was enjoying being papa bear to this cat he didn't notice the sound of the front door opening.
...
"Sonic, why in the world of chaos are you talking to my cat like that?" shadow said as he stepped through the door. Sonics eyes widen with panic and his face started to heat up with embarrassment. He slowly looked over at shadow while he looked at sonic with amusement and confusion. He closed the front door and started to slowly walk over to sonic, who was stiff as a statue. As shadow got closer sonic was able to pull himself together and looked up at shadow. "AaAaAahahahaaAAAA, h-hey! You're home! That's good! Eeehehee! So what if i-I was baby talking to peanut! He's basically my child too ya know! Since we've been literally dating for 3 years, I'd say this cat is indeed, MY CHILD!" he said as he puffed up his cheeks and pouted. Shadow stared at him, then he chuckled and leaned down over the couch and gave sonic a kiss on the forehead. "You're weird faker, and so damn adorable at the same time, how did i get so lucky to get with someone who's as weird and beautiful as you hmm?~" shadow said with a smirk. Sonic couldn't help but get giddy at that, his tail starting to wag. "I... Could say the same to you... Faker~" he said as he looked into shadows ruby eyes. "I love you sonic"..."Hmmm~ i love you too shadow~"...

Mew!~~

Sonic and shadow looked down at peanut. Sonic smiled."we love you too peanut!" shadow just chuckled...

End!