"I hate that i love you" Part 2.

__________________________
[2 weeks later] <graduation day!>
Sonic and his friends were very excited to finally graduate high school, knuckles honestly thought he was never gonna make it but he actually did! ...barely... Amy went over to the group in her graduation dress gown, she held up her camera with a big smile. "Guys! Before we go sit down, i wanna take a picture of all of us together!" rouge smiled. "Oh that sounds like a wonderful idea amy!" she said as she clapped her hands together. "Wait! Where's sonic though?" knuckles said as he rubbed the back of his head. "I think sonic told me he was gonna go somewhere to fix up his gown before the big day!" tails said, rubbing his finger under his chin. "Oh... Then i guess we'll have to wait then, there's no perfect group photo without sonic in it." amy said with a sigh. Meanwhile, sonic was in the bathroom fixing up his cap, trying to get it at a good angle on his head, he hates hats that don't stay on properly.
As he was making a few more adjustments, he heard the sound of the bathroom door opening and someone entered in. "Tails is that you? Sorry if I'm taking forever i just need a few more minutes!"
...
"Guess again, sonic..." sonic quickly zipped around to see that it was shadow! Sonic gulped, and stood at a good distance from the black hedgehog. Shadow looked at him up and down, and closed the door and locking it. Sonic immediately felt himself starting to panic.
" l-look shads i u-mm...im sorry for calling you childish, i was just tr-trying to act cool ya know! Eehehee!" he said with a nervous giggle. Shadow was not buying it, he raised his eyebrow and started to slowly walk over to sonic, like a predator sneaking up to its prey. Sonic was trying to find a way out of this mess, he didn't want to get beaten before graduation! He needs his handsome face for pictures! When he tried to run pass him to the door, shadow immediately grabbed his arm amd slammed up against the wall. "Uh uh uh sonic, you can't get away from me that easily. I'm actually impressed by how you spoke to me that day, sure it pissed me the hell off, but impressed at the same time, no one has ever spoke to me like that... Ever... " sonic felt himself start to shake, he couldn't move because both his wrists were pinned on each side of his head, and shadow was just hovered above him. He was so scared but also... Heated up at the same time? Shadow was so close he could smell his scent. He smelled like... Lavender, what a nice smell he has. Sonic kinda spaced off, he couldn't help but like how shadow smelt like. Shadow noticed that sonic wasn't paying any attention to him while he was talking, he growled and grabbed his chin roughly and forced sonic to look at him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you hedgehog! Were you even listening to me?! I should just beat you to the ground and just leave you there... " he said as his red eyes pierced at sonic.
Sonic couldn't talk, he didn't want to say anything to piss off shadow more, he let out some whimpers as his free hand was gripping at his arm that was grabbing his chin. His heart was pounding, his face flushed, he closed his eyes and said in a whimper. "Sh-shadow...please..." shadow paused and stared at him, seeing how vulnerable sonic looked under him. He wasn't even trying to fight him off, he was just standing there, letting shadow do whatever he wanted. Shadow leaned down a little at sonics height."are you even afraid?" he then leaned to his ear."or are you perhaps, feeling... Heated?~" Sonic's eyes widened, he turned his head away, disgusted with himself of this feeling, he wasn't denying on what shadow said, shadow took notice and he looked so surprised."oh wow, you're just... Full of surprises aren't you sonic?~" he said with a grin. Sonic turned and looked at him, still shakey." shut the hell up shadow! I-i'll make you eat those words!" he said with a little tremble in his voice. Shadow smirked, he grabbed him around the hips tightly and held him close, too close. Shadow let how a shakey breath, sounding excited, he whispers." oh... I'll like to see you try faker~..." he said as he licked sonics ear. Sonic jumped a little at that, not expecting that at all! His bully, his rival, his crush, was making sonic feel so many things he just wants to knock himself out."why was shadow doing this? Why does he suddenly take interest in me? Has he always had interest in me? Oh my chaos... What if he just bullies me to ignore his feelings for me!?" Sonic's ears perked up and looked at shadow, who was staring at him back. "Shads... Do you bully me because... You have secret feelings for me?" shadows eyes widen in panic and pushed him away. "That's one hell of an assumption sonic, why the hell would you even think that i-" sonic cut him off. "Then why the hell are you being so fucking suspicious with me?! You licked my ear! You pulled me close to you! Stop lying to yourself and just accept how you feel!" sonic yelled at him. That made shadow go silent. "Shadow i..." he looked down. "I've had feelings for you ok? I... Have feelings for you for a couple of years now, i still do, even after all the humiliations you caused me, i still... Like you... I can't stop having these weird thoughts about you... About us... I just... I like like you shadow!" sonic yelled out loud with his eyes closed, not wanting to see his reaction.
    Shadow gulped, he looked at the floor for a minute, then glanced back up at him. "It's true sonic... I feel the same way too, the reason why i hurt you is well... So you can stay far away from me, i know you wanted to be friends with me but you can't like me." sonic looked a little confused. "Isn't it my judgement to make? Whether or not i wanted to become friends with you?" shadow shook his head. "You don't understand sonic" he leaned and slid down against the wall to the floor. "I'm dangerous, i don't have a family, i live on my own, and i hurt a lot of people, i mean alot... I'm...augh... I'm a monster, i don't deserve any friends, so i punish myself, by pushing you away... " he said as his voice kinda cracked at the end. Sonic looked so sad, he feels so bad for him, he heard from a few people his background is a mystery, and now that he told me some chunks of it, i think it's best that it remains a mystery, he sighed and smiled, he walked over to shadow amd sat down next to him."that's not gonna stop me from wanting to get close to you shads, i forgive you, i know you feel horrible for how you treated me, all is forgiven... " he said with a smile. Shadow looked over at him, he chuckled."you just don't know when to quit, do you sonic?" he said with a grin." hehe, nope" sonic said as he leaned over and pecked shadow on the cheek. Shadow looked surprised for a quick second, then he grabbed sonic and pulled him onto his lap, sonics face flushed red, then he smiled down at him. They both leaned into each other and embraced in a deep, passionate kiss. Soon the kiss started to get heated, some whimpers and whines were being thrown around by the blue hedgehog. Shadows hands were rubbing his thighs, then they started to make their way up sonics graduation gown, and up through his clothes." h-hmm~ shadow~ i-i think we should be heading back soon, everyone is p-probably worried about how long we're gone" he said as he gently pulled away from the heated kiss." i don't care hedgehog, i want you, i want you here, everyone else can fuck off and let me enjoy my meal~" he said as he licked his lips. Sonics eyes shaped themselves into hearts. "Fuck, he's so hot like this, i don't wanna stop, i wanna keep going, i want him too, i want him so bad, I've been dying for this moment, please shadow, please don't stop!~" sonic thought to himself. They quickly got back to their heated session, shadows hands continue to explore sonics body, his hands touching his bare fur and skin, that made sonic shiver with excitement.
    Shadow wanted to take thing's a little further, his tongue licked the bottom of sonics lips, wanting to taste more of him, sonic happily obliged, he opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, soon their tongues intertwined into a dance of heated passion. "Mmnn~ mmuaah~" their noises we're echoing down the halls of the bathroom, not caring how loud they were being, sonic would sometimes break away to catch his breath and would go immediately back into shadows heated tango, shadows hands moved over to sonics chest. "Hmmm~ his chest is so soft, i wonder how sensitive he is~" shadow thought to himself. His thumbs went to where sonics nipples would be and pressed down, sonic jolted and swung his head back, following a string of saliva. "HA-HAAAAUUHH~" sonic moaned out. "Sh-shit!~ shadow! Please be careful!~ I'm s-sensative in my chest area~" shadow loved that reaction, it was getting him more excited by the minute. "Oh really now?~" he smirked and squeezed his chest. "H-Hmmmm!!~ ♥ oh fuck!~♥" shadow grinned widely and layed him down on the floor, he could see the bulge forming in sonics pants, shadow has one too. "Let's get these off so that we don't ruin them~" shadow took off sonics graduation gown along with the rest of his clothing, shadow did the same as well and put them in the corner of the bathroom, he the came back and hovered over him, sonic looking up at him with such desire, with love in his eyes, he wants him, he wants him to be his forever. "Tell me sonic, are you a virgin?" sonic looked a little embarrassed but nodded. "Aww, poor little hedgie~ don't worry love~" his hand caressing his cheek. "I'll take such good care of you~" sonic hummed into shadows hand with a big smile. "I know you will shads~"
    Shadow smiled and sat himself up, he went and put his fingers near sonics mouth. "Suck" sonic smiled and opened his mouth, starting to suck om his fingers to get them wet, he did so for a couple of minutes until shadow pulled fingers away. He moved his fingers down to sonics hole, sonic kinda opened his legs a bit more for better access, he smirked and the tip of his middle finger pressed against him. "H-hmm~" sonic whimpered. "Shhhhh shhhhh~" shadow sofly shushing him. "I know baby, it gonna hurt a little for a minute, but i promise you, you'll feel so good~ I'm just gonna prep you up for a couple of minutes, ok?~" sonic smiled at him, his eyes half lidded. Shadow started to slowly move his middle finger in, and slowly out, sonics back arched forward with his mouth agape. "H-ha!~
ghhnnn!~♥ hhuuhnn-mm!~♥ shadow!" he glanced at him. "How are you feeling?"
"It- it feels a little uncomfortable~" he said with a whine. He chuckled. "I know baby~ just give it time~" he said as he continues to move his finger. Soon after a couple of minutes he entered the second finger, this time sonic was letting out soft and needy moans for shadow. He absolutely loves the noises sonic was making, shadow bit his lip. "Oh sonic~♥ i can't wait to be inside you!~♥"
"M-me too shadow!~♥ please please please please just fuck me already!~ i need you so bad! Please fill me with your cum!~ i wanna feel all of you!~♥" that was just enough for shadow, he pulled his fingers out, he used his own saliva as a type of lube and positioned himself on top of sonic, the tip of his shaft pressed against his hole, then he started to slip his way in." h-haaaAAAUUHHH!!!~♥♥♥" Sonic leaned his head back and started to become a moaning mess for his dark hedgehog. Shadow started to slowly thrust against sonic. "F-fuck sonic~♥ you're so fucking tight~♥" shadow leaned his head down, letting out Huffs and puffs as he kept thrusting into him."auh~ a-ah!~ mm-mm-mmnn~♥" sonics moans were following the rhythm to his thrusts. Shadow leaned his body down and held sonic close, wrapping his arms around him tightly, not wanting to ever let go. Sonic wrapped his legs around his waist to keep him there as he continued to fuck his blue hedgie senseless, they both fell back into a heated kiss, their tongues rubbing against each other.
    Sonic's eyes were glossy and teary eyed due to the ecstasy, he cupped shadows face and pulled away from their kiss. "I love you shadow, please say you love me too, please shadow~ please say you love me~♥" he said with a pitched moan. Shadow went in and kissed his cheek. "I love you sonic, i love you so much~♥ you are mine you hear? Mine." he said with a growl. "Oh fuck yes shadow!~♥ I'm yours! I belong to you!~♥ give it all to me shadow!~♥" he said as he was gripping the back of shadows quills."let's c-cum together sonic! ~♥"
"Please please pleasssee!!!~♥♥♥"
Shadow's hand went and he started to jerk off sonic which caused him to arch his entire body and started to moan loudly, his eyes rolled to the back of his head, his tongue sticking out, shadow sat up and continued to jerk him off. "Sh-shadow!~♥ im!... I'm gonna auhh!!~♥"
"Me t-too sonic! ~♥ his thrusts becoming faster and sloppier.
"H-hah!~ shadow- I'm gonna!-♥"
"Me too sonic!~♥ h-hah!♥ ohhh fuuuuckk!!♥♥♥"
Sonic quickly grabbed shadow and held him close tightly, finally releasing his load onto him and shadows stomach, shadow shortly after released his load inside of sonic, making him gasp and shiver. They both sat there, catching their breaths.
    After a short while sonic amd shadow looked at each other for a good minute, until they both leaned in and passionately kissed each other. They both soon broke away from the kiss and layed down on the floor, holding onto each other close. "I think we should get ourselves cleaned up and head out" shadow said with a huffy grin, still trying to catch his breath. Sonic chuckled. "I have to walk down a row to get my degree, and i don't think i can move my legs shads!" he said with a cackle. Shadow laughed with him and held him close. "You're so silly sonic... ♥" sonic smiled and pecked him on the cheek. "I know i am~♥ i love you shadow~♥" shadow smiled widely. "I love you too, sonic~♥"....
___________________________

(Hoooollllyy fuck that took longer than expected, but it was worth it! Hope you enjoy! :D)