CHAPTER 1

SEAH POV:

"Another day, another nightmare." I just woke up but I knew to myself that this day will be another nightmare palagi naman kasing ganon, anyways after that I freshen up real quick before changing my onesie to a school uniform and after that I was about put my school shoes on when suddenly someone knocked on my door.

"Seah?" someone called me from outside the door softly, thinking it was my mother I excitedly opened the door to see my stepmother smiling sofly to me.

"Oh, ija how's your sleep?" she asked me I'm hesitant at first to answer her because I thought that she's one of those witch step mom which made me scared, and to be honest I'm kinda disappointed because I expected my mother to be the one standing outside the door but my stepmom showed up instead which made me remember what happened a day ago.

My real mother died due to a brain tumor that's why my father had no choice but to get me and let me live in his mansion.

"Ah okay naman po..." I replied awkwardly expecting her to be angry at me being here but guess what? I misunderstood her she's actually happy that my father had a daughter even though I'm not from her.

"Ah oo nga pala it's your first day of school, how's the uniform I bought you?,does it fit?"

"Opo, ah thank you nga po pala" I replied feeling relieved that she's not mean to me.

"Ano kaba Seah you're part of the family now so it's normal, siya nga pala baka let's go now to eat breakfast baka ma late ka pa niyan"

"Ah opo wait lang kunin ko lang bag ko po"

"Sige" after grabbing my school bag pack I immediately closed the door and making my way to the dining room with my new mom.

After arriving at the dining room mom and I sat beside each other after that my brother's also arrived in the dining room but after all og them are now completed I was shocked, because when my father and I talked about my brother yesterday on our way here I thought he only had around 4 to 6 sons but guess what? He had 14 sons which made me a bit uncomfortable because I've never seen someone having 15 children in total.

"Good morning Seah" my dad greeted me with an emotionless face

"Good morning po pa." I smiled at him but he didn't smiled back instead he immediately looked away from me and start introducing me to my brothers.

"Everyone this is Seah my daughter the girl that I told you guys, seah these are you're brothers I hope all of you would start being comfortable with each other." after my father said that he signaled us to eat and I looked at the plate in front of me and hesitated to eat.

"Seah..." one of my oldest brother called me.

"Po...?" I answered embarrassingly.

"Why aren't you eating?" he asked me.

"Seah what's wrong?" mom asked me after I didn't aswered my brother.

"Does it taste bad?" dinagdag niya pa.

"Ah hindi po, may allergy lang po kasi ako sa peanut butter po eh" I answered her.

"Ay ganon ba wait, manang pakipalitan po ng breakfast ni Seah" sabi niya in a worried tone.

"Mom we're gonna be late if Seah would wait for her breakfast, and it's not good since she's new" my 4th to the last brother told mom.

"I guess you're right." she replied back.

"Ija is it okay if you're just gonna buy breakfast at the cafeteria at the school?" she asked me.

"Ah ofcourse naman po." I replied, honestly I'm a bit disappointed but my brother has a point.