Chapter 22

Hii lovelies 🌺.
Thank you so much for votes.
Here's another update.
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Taehyung get down from the car as he walk inside the airport. They are leaving today for Japan. Few more members of Hybe Publication are also coming with him but he really wished it was Sehun.

" Yeah ... I've just reached.. , you have your breakfast ok... I'll call after reaching there ...hm...bye " he ends the call . Sehun is in jeju for a meeting that's why he's in lead for the publication event.

" Sana ... you're here , I've been informed that we are going in a private jet ...but who's it is I have no idea " he whispered as they both walk to the checking area .

" Yeah ...but let's see ok...I'm excited to travel in a private jet..." She says in excitement but the words of her brought memories to Taehyung.

" Get out of it Tae...." He snap his head and they walk to the private area where the jet is waiting for them .

" Aaah....it's so fucking luxuries... who's the owner... I must say he's a total daddy type..Aaah..." Taehyung eyes blown away hearing the words the girl used , he embarassly look around to found give bodyguards in total standing there.

" Taehyung..I'm going inside" she shouts and walk upto the Jet . Taehyung signs before taking out his phone and taking a selfie.

But then heard sound of engine and a black Lamborghini drive towards him . He almost fall on the ground if not the break was pulled.

" Aaaash...." He pat his heart feeling the high heart beat.

He eagerly look who came in that beautiful car but his eyes pop out to look at the face .

' No...this can't happen...God ...whyyy...' he cries internally as Jeon Jungkook in all his glory step out wearing slim fit suit looking as handsome as always with sunglasses on , hair messed up by wind . If Taehyung wasn't cursing his luck in his mind he'll surely will enjoy the hot view in front of him but no.

" Mr Jeon...what are you doing here?" He asks coming back to his professional look .

Jungkook look at him from head to toe making Taehyung squirm in place.

" What else Mr Kim, I'm here as you can see I'm going with you all to Japan in my Jet.... and you're most welcome" with that he left Taehyung with his mouth open to answer but nothing comes out .

Jungkook smirks and turn back to him , before clearing his throat.

" Umm...well nice outfit..just saying you know...." Taehyung stomp his feet in frustration and walk behind him inside the jet .

Well it would not be wrong to say that to Jungkook Taehyung is looking like a give course meal he can have in his dinner but he's so egoistic to admit it .