Chapter 11

-smoke-

-Stella-

A silent nod is shared as we both make our way on either side of Mr.Fireball. As we circle him,Luke looks around at us both deciding who to attack first. But he makes his decision and goes to Jordan. I watch for a time to intervene if it gets to much but by the looks of it Jordan is doing just fine. As expected.

Jordan soon shifts into their more feminine form and releases one last blow of energy. Forcing Luke into one of the talk pillars,knocking him to the ground. As Luke starts to get up,grunting from the hard hit. Jordan makes direct eye contact which just from that I know it's time for Luke to be passed onto me to fight. Well let's go then.

"So um Mr.Fireball, I don't exactly know what has just been happening but it's going to be okay." I say putting my hands to my side still forming a small balls of crimson energy just in case if this goes to shit. Honestly still thankful they are now working with a bit of control.

"Just calm down okay." I try to sound the calmest I could. Luke fully makes it to his feet. Slowly lifting his head to me and Jordan behind me. By the look in his eyes I can tell golden boy isn't back yet. He's too clouded with so many mixed emotions that cloud his judgement. I can tell because trust me,I lived with that same feeling so many times back at my house. I watch carefully,making the energy forces in my hands bigger the more he doesn't stop moving towards me.

Luke suddenly fully shoots forward trying to get a hit in but I quickly block it by raising my hands above my head like before. Forming a shield in-front of me. Although Luke doesn't stop. He keeps hitting and hitting. I try my best to hold him back but with one of his last blows of his fire energy. The shield shatters into pieces. My eyes widen. Oh shit. Luke jumps forward to make his attack. But Jordan jumps at the chance to try and protect me by switching to their masculine form.

But it's too late. Luke gets to me just a second quicker,almost picking me up and throwing into the many other pillars inside the schools entrance.

Just as my body hits the pillar,my head snaps back forcing my vision to go dark as soon as I hit the floor. Luckily, I didn't fully go unconscious so I stand up as quickly as I can to my feet. Just as like goes in for another attack,Jordan jumps forward to try and safe me for the hundredth time today. But I use some of my last energy to form a quick bubble shield around them,keeping them from getting hurt because of me again. I watch for a second to see them banging on shield yelling. The only thing I could pick up was my name being called over and over. I have to do what I have to do. I can't let anybody get hurt because of me again.

Luke goes again for another attack as my attention was still caught on making sure that shield stayed around Jordan. Which gives Luke the opportunity to which he takes. And throws me once again into one of the walls which I swear I get whiplash from. But I have no time to even think about that because Luke comes to my figure leaned against the cold wall. He leans in and wraps his hands around my throat.

I cough. "I didn't know you were this kinky Luke" I say winking. Trying to distract myself from the probably soon death experience coming up.

"I really didn't want to do this Stella but the-the woods I have to. You w-wouldn't understand." Luke stutters with a guilt ridden voice mix with 'I'm about to murder you.' You know, just a typical Monday. I start to cough more as his grip gets tighter. But all I can hear is Jordan's faint yelling out.  Just as my vision is about to fade with my life. I take a glance to my left hand,seeing a faint spark of my crimson colored powers. About damn time. With all the energy I have left,I take my eyes to Luke.

"You know what Luke yeah I d-" I cough with my last breaths. "Don't understand but y-you know where's the fun in that." I feel as the strongest flow of energy goes throughout my body,having my eyes turn to the darkest shade of red.