Pasilyo (Hallway)

Yibo's pov:

My hands are sweating from nervousness. My heart beat could be heard. My feelings are full of nervousness and excitement.

Taking deep breathes trying to calm down while staring at him walking slowly through the hallway to the altar.

This wasnt a dream. Just then Zhan used to walk through the apartment hallways and now he is walking through the hallways to the altar of the church.

Once he reached me. I held him. Without letting him go until the end of the universe. I couldnt asked for more. Zhan was enough. I love him, Him and only him.

I cant measure nor count the days when I carried my favorite wish. To be with him until the end of time.

"My favorite wish to the god's above was to make my surname to be yours". I told him.

He looked to me slowly and I couldnt help but cry remembering I am yours and you are mine from this day forward.

The father told me to share my vows

I, Wang Yibo. Promise to love Xiao Zhan forever. No matter, what time, year, generation and world we are in. I promise to be by your side in our ups and downs. No matter how complicated our life can be. I promise to stay by your side. I still remember my promise when we were kids. I promised to marry you and here we are getting married. I was determined to earn your love and now that I have earned it I promise to keep the other half of your heart safe with me forever. I will love you faithfully. I promise to fix our misunderstandings and build more trust to each other each year we spend with each other. I Wang Yibo promise to take care of you. From past present and future my love for you will never change.

It was Xiao Zhan's turn to do his vows

I, Xiao Zhan promise to love Wang Yibo. To be his biggest supporter in any path he chooses. I promise to be there for him in our hardships in life. I still remember when Yibo used to take care of me whenever I was sick, tired, or unhappy. I still remember how he cooked for me even tho it tasted bad. Zhan said while showing a big smile while his eyes teared up. Zhan then continued his vows. I also remember the times he was really determined to win my heart after many times I turned him down because I wasnt ready yet. I am really greatful for him by being by my side. I promise to take care the other half of his heart after I finally accepted it from him. I onced also promised him to take his last name and now, from this day on ill be carrying his last name. I promise to spend my life with Yibo, No matter what generation we are in. No generation nor barriers will stop us from being with each other. I promise to never change my love for him. Yibo has always been the best boyfriend, bestfriend, buddy throughout my life. He has played so much special roles in my life and I couldnt ask for more. I love you Wang Yibo. The older finished.

The crowd was in tears.

as the father talked.

The part as finally come.

"you may kiss the bride" the father spoke. Ofcourse Xiao Zhan was the bride haha.

I held Xiao Zhans face, tearing up and kissed him deeply.

The crowd cheered.

Ikaw at Ikaw. Ikaw lang Xiao Zhan ang pipiliin ko sa araw araw.

(You and You. You are the only one that I will pick everyday)

This story was inspired by Pasilyo by sunkissed lola~