wikipedia

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄

A STORY by -CHXSHIYA

www

www.wikipedia.com

Kim Yeo-jin (Korean: 김여진, born May 21, 2004) is a South Korean singer and dancer. She best known for competing on the reality competition show Boys Planet as the only girl, where she ranked 7th in the final episode, thus earning him a spot in the winning group, Zerobaseone.

Kim Yeo-jin

Born : May 21, 2004 (19)Daegu, South KoreaOccupation : Singer

Daegu, South Korea
Occupation : Singer

Musical career
Genres : K-pop
Instrument(s) : vocals
Years active : 2022-present
Labels : Pledis (former), Source Music (former), Wake One
Member of : Zerobaseone

✦✧*ஓ.' Early Life
Kim Yeojin was born on May 21, 2004 in Daegu, South Korea. She has an older brother born in 1996, who became her guardian when she was 11 after the death of her parents. her dad, a former army officer, died April 11, 2014 in a car accident, and around a year later her mother tragically died due to overdose, leaving Yeojin under the care of her brother.

✦✧*ஓ.' Career
Yeojin first appeared in 2012 after joining PLEDIS. She was seen in multiple predebut videos of SEVENTEEN, as well as being spotted with the members even after their debut. She was later the face of the Plus Global Auditions in 2019. In 2021 Yeojin moved to Source Music and began training with the current members of LE SSERAFIM, however she was cut from the lineup shortly before their debut, prompting her to leave HYBE and move to WAKEONE. 

In late 2022, Yeojin began to promote as a model under Wake One.

On December 29, 2022, Yeojin was unveiled as a contestant on Mnet's reality competition show Boys Planet.

In February of 2023, Yeojin was announced as a brand ambassador for Chanel. Her ambassadorship covers three divisions, including fashion, beauty and watches.

On April 20, 2023, Kim placed 7th with a total of 1,340,126 points in the final episode of Boys Planet, allowing her to debut with the winning group, Zerobaseone.

✦✧*ஓ.' Production Discography
Seventeen : Kidult, Home
Enhypen : Polaroid Love, Given Taken
LE SSERAFIM : Sour Grapes
Kep1er : Back to the City
Zerobaseone : Good Night