15-"THE ULTIMATE FIGHT CHANT"

Heyyy guys so here's chapter 15.
QOTD: Have you ever planned a fight in your mind but you lose so you start the fight over and try to win.
#enjoyy
Chapter 15:"The ultimate fight chant"

~Amayas POV~
Yesterday it was Ryan asking Vivian if he could speak with her and today it's Kyle. Why do i have a feeling they are both talking about me.
Well i won't have any feeling anymore because I would ask Vivian about it —she can't lie to me,that i know for sure.
So when i saw her coming through the cafeteria entrance i signaled for her to come sit because she was looking around the room as if she had forgotten where we normally sat.

After lunch before we head back to class  I'll pull her aside and ask her what her conversation with Kyle was about.
Vivian came,sat down and the 6 of us ate while we chatted. I noticed Asher and Vivian didn't even speak to each other but everyone else was interacting. It seemed as if they both had some ego problems i needed to fix.

"Asher did you text Vivian yesterday after the get together."i ask looking over at both of them.
"Well why should i"Asher replied
"Vivian,what about you"Ryan asked helping me out with these two.
"And why should i"

"Ok ok i see you both need ego management why don't you guys settle it and be cool with each other"Blake says as he poked Asher.
"Me,Asher,talking are from different worlds"Vivian replied taking a fry from my food and eating it.
At that moment her phone buzzed, she took it out and gave Asher a dirty look before saying
"Well hello there"out loud.
"See i texted her now can we just eat"Asher says looking pissed.

'Ok ok that's fine lets eat guys"Jake says calming Asher who seemed not in the mood to talk with neither of us today.
We were chatting and eating together when Casey suddenly approached our table.
Casey was one of the popular kids in school with long blonde hair which flung to her back,she had skinny legs like that of a chicken,she possessed fair pale skin with a shape of an aspiring model and with all those qualities it was obvious that she was one of Carrie's minions,because as much as i hate Carrie for being a slut and two timing Ryan and Kyle everyone could admit that she was hot,many of the juniors at school called her squad Carrie's supremacy and the name sounded stupid to my ear.

As Casey stepped closer to our table,she went to Blake and whispered something in his ear.......ohhhh boy i was so irritated at the sight of that.
Well yes we all know Casey's had a crush on Blake since like the 8th grade but Vivian always loved to tease Blake that he was the one crushing but that wasn't my worry right Now,all i wanted was for this girl and her friends to leave my sight because as i watched Ryan's face when Carrie was behind Casey chatting with their other friend and acting like she never cheated on Ryan, Ryan was silent and i saw sadness in his eye.

Maybe he did like Carrie to the extent of feeling sad when she appears even after the breakup because the hurt in his eye was crazy. After all that tension and awkwardness at our table Casey left with her friends and immediately Vivian curiously asked Blake what she said.

"Blakey what did your crush say to you huh"?
"Shes not my crush"Blake replies shifting his gaze to Ryan.
"Whatever"Vivian shrugged.
"Well shes inviting me to a party tonight and I can't go alone, all of you guys need to tag along"
"Uh uh I'm not gonna make it"i interrupted.
"Umm you never make it Amaya"Vivian replied looking directly at me as if she were going to drag me to the party tonight.

"Well count me in,I'm coming and Jake you coming too"Vivian says excited at the mention of party.
Vivian is always too excited for parties and hangouts.
"I'll come too"Asher says and now it was i and Ryan who were left to say they would come.
I knew why Ryan hesitated but my reason for not going was solid,i don't like parties more so if all the popular kids were gonna be there. I don't even know when it was ending because returning late from a party when you are in dorm means grounding us for 2weeks and I can't be grounded in dorm,my parents are gonna be really disappointed.