Chapter Fifty Four

"Aila! C'mom! Let's go!" Jimin shouted.

"Why do I have to go? I don't know anything about dancing! Jin? Yoongi? Save me."

The two oldest watched as Jimin came and pulled Aila from the couch. She was tucked under blankets, with Taehyung next to her.

He quickly wrapped his arms around her, trying his best to keep her there.

"Tae! Let her go! She said she was coming over to see us."

"So! Today is our cuddling day! I haven't seen her these past few days!"

"Doesn't matter! Today's the only day we can go with Hobi to the studio!"

Aila was stuck between two grown men pulling on her. However as much as she wanted to stay in the warmth of the couch with the blanket and a Taehyung cuddling her, she had promised Hoseok she would check out his dance studio, five months ago.

She didn't know how it had turned into Jimin and Jungkook joining him on a choreography, practicing to perform it for her.

When did they even get the time to practice?

"It's ok, I did say I was going to go check out Hobi's studio. It's about time I actually go."

Jimin helped Aila up from the couch, cockily smirking at a frowning Taehyung.

Seokjin and Yoongi continued to ignore the chaos around them, both on their phones not giving the slightest of interest.

She turned around and laughed at Taehyung's face, finding his pout adorable.

"Ok let's go! They are already in the car waiting for us!"

*******

Aila didn't know what to expect. She had never set foot in any type of dance studio.

She knows how to dance but more like party music or dances from her Latin culture. That's one thing she loves about being born in Honduras: the music, dances and food.

But this is hip hop.

This is the real dancing? But of course the dancing she does is also real, just not professional real dancing.

She knew Jimin was trained in contemporary dance before diving in the world of business, but she had no clue on Jungkook. However if both were able to keep up with Hoseok, that could only mean they were good.

She stepped into the room, artificial lights coming on, almost too bright for her eyes.

As soon as she entered, she faced a wall made fully of mirrors, from the ceiling to the floor. The space was mostly empty, except for some chairs and a few tables set to the side. The corner of the room had what looked like the speaker system, with televisions on the walls.

Their steps seemed to echo in the room. The room felt a little cold probably due to its emptyness.

Aila kept looking around, in awe at the room. Hoseok felt his chest drown in deep satisfaction at her curiosity.

"So what you think?"

"It's, it's awesome Hobi! All this is yours?"

"Yeah, this is my personal favorite practice room but there are several others on the floor. I also have other dance instructors."

"Wow Hobi, this is amazing!"

Jimin and Jungkook decided to step off the to side and let Hoseok have his moment. The bond with Hoseok was overjoyed at the impression Aila showed with his work.

They decided to get the computer, speakers and music ready to play.

"Alright! Let's get ready!" Aila quickly moved off to the side as the three moved to the center to stretch.