CHAPTER 2

The sunlight that hit my face and the melody of last night, made me wake up. I held my head because I felt a little dizzy maybe because I fell asleep without my consciousness last night .

"Youra..are you okay?" Kyung Jun's voice next to me made me raise my head to face him. Kyung Jun held my arm while looking at me worriedly.

"I'm okay." I had time to reply to Kyung Jun's question before looking around. My other classmates are all still sitting confused because of yesterday's incident.

Heo Yul...he is a civilian..I'm starting to feel guilty because I also voted for him yesterday. I think this is just a normal game but it turns out that, it was  a deadly game.

'ting...ting...ting..ting'

Everyone's phone started ringing indicating new notifications came in and someone's voice came out of the speaker,

'BEFORE THE LAST VOTE CLOSED POLICE USED THEIR SKILL'

I quickly checked my phone to see the notifications.

'CHOI JU WON IS EXECUTED BY MAFIA...CHOI JU WON WAS MAFIA...ALL PARTICIPANTS, IDENTIFY THE MAFIA AND BEGIN TO VOTE'

I, who was still daydreaming because I was still surprised to hear the announcement, woke up when I heard Yeon Seo's voice asking about Ju Won's whereabouts.

"Where's Ju Won?" But no one responded because everyone probably didn't know where Ju Won was now except the mafia.

"The broadcast.." Woo Ram start to speak, drawing me away from my thoughts to face him. "Who's in charge of the broadcast?" he inquired, a thread of concern weaving through his words. "WHY IS IT EVEN ON???!!" His sudden outburst caught me off guard, his voice escalating into a volume that echoed with surprise.

Realizing that I was a bit surprised by Woo Ram's voice, Kyung Jun pulled me closer to him. "That jerk, can't he ask in a low voice?"

"The studio's on the second floor...let's check it out..come.." after saying that, Hyun Ho ran towards the studio followed by Woo Ram and some other students.

While I was still sitting in confusion, suddenly someone's voice shouted from the men's toilet. Yeon Seo entered first before the other students followed her.

"Kajja.." Kyung Jun held my hand before the two of us entered the toilet together.

Once again I was surprised to see blood in front of the toilet door. I hugged Kyung Jun's arm to get rid of the fear.

"Class president, you open the door." Kyung Jun said as he pushed Jun Hee's towards the door that have blood on the floor. 

Jun Hee slowly pushed the door and there was Ju Won who was unconscious with his head that was  bleeding.

"It's the ma...ma...mafia game..what if we all die too?" Dabum asked voicing his concern when he saw Ju Won's current state.

"Shut your mouth, you idiot! Who says we're dying??"

My body was slightly pulled when Kyung Jun pulled the collar of Dabum's shirt, maybe he was angry with what Dabum said.

"Kyung Jun aa.." I called his name and he immediately release his grip from the collar of Dabum's shirt.

Yeon Seo began to approach the blood. "The blood's still wet..He hasn't been dead for long." Everyone was speechless when they heard what Yeon Seo said.

Does this mean the mafia killed Ju Won almost in the morning?? But what confuses me now is that, Ju Won is a mafia, why do mafias kill each other? Are the mafia game rules allowed to kill each other?