Part 29

Lisa pv:

While we are waiting to a guy that who was supposed to confess, suddenly I saw a tall figure going up in stage with black suit.

K-kookie?....w-why is he their? Don't tell me he will be the one who will confess.
This can't be I'm not ready yet I mean I knew this gonna happen, but not this way that everyone will hear, him confessing his feeling letting anyone knows how he like that girl, but me......I can't take to hear all of this hearing the man I love confeesing  his feelings towards the girl he loves wich is not me.
He did not even speak yet but it make me tear up, I don't want this, why it has to be him.
I'm supposed to be happy now knowing my friend will have his love.
I'm standing here looking at him smiling at everyone in this school, and it make me smile how his smile always melts me........his smile always makes me calm.
what he weard makes me fall for him more, he be come handsome that ever girl  will be drooling over him.
But for me, I don't like him because he is handsome, ...... I like him because he is the first man who makes me feel safe, the man who makes me the happiest women the first moments that we get to know each other, a man that who cares about my feelings, a man who doesn't want me to cry over stupid things, a man that who will do everything just for me to be safe, and to be happy.

And most of all he is the man who teach me what true love is.

"Good evening to all the students that were here, I'm so glad that all of you went here to join the party."I finally heard him say something in the stage looking at everyone. While all the student shouting to great him too.

"I'm here just to let you guys know that I request this party to my parents not because i want to have fun, ...... This is because I want to confess my feelings towards the girl that I like for a long time, I wanted to be so special in front of her, I know that you guys are all confuse but this day is the day that I want everyone to know that the nerd that has been bullied before will be confessing to someone who makes me to be who I am, the Girl who makes me feel That I'm the luckiest guy on earth.
A girl who makes me not to be scared loving someone who you really want to be love, a girl who can make you smile just by looking at her smiley face."

He said smiling, while me I'm really  crying inside, to what his been saying in front of a lot of people.
I just can't take this I just wanna get out here and cry every pain that I feel.
my heart was raising in pain I feel like I don't want to to breathe.
This is hurting me a lot.
And I look at my friends looking at kookie in happiness.
Does they don't know how I really get hurt know?......why they look so happy while me suffering in pain.

"And I don't want this to take long.......Li, I know you heard me and your watching me here in stage.

I just want you to let you know how much you meant for me how much I like you the moment that we are always together I know that I hurt you a lot by not letting you know how I like you too."

Wait, so he is saying that girl like him too?........w-why didn't he tell me this.
Why did he not tell me all of this. that this girl like him too......why kookie why? And that girl name is li?

I can't take this anymore more.
I run to get out while crying and I heard my friends calling me But I did not listen I just run and run until I reach my favorite place that I use to be alone before the day that we did not see each other yet.
I heat when I can't have the person that I really wanted to be for the rest of my life.
I just cried and cried not wanting to see any of them I just wanted to be alone.

Meanwhile

Jungkook pv:

As I was supposed to say her name.
I saw her run outside and my friends was calling her but she ignore it and they all look at me telling me to follow her and  they will be the one who will huddle the party.
And I nood and give to jennie noon the mic
And they all said good luck and I just smile at them and went outside to look for her, but I can't see her anywhere.
But I can only think that jennie noona said she usually go in empty classroom   just to relaxed her self.
So I run to go their. And for few minutes I finally arrived in to the empty room it was dark but the moonlight outside makes the empty room a bet brighter.
I walk slowly inside looking for her but I did not see her, but I heard a small snoring.
So I went to the place where the snoring came from, and my  gazes look at the beautiful lady sleeping in the floor while her head is on the wall.
I just have smile seeing her pouting while sleeping.
I sit next to her and get her head lean on my shoulder.
You did not even let me finish my words lili, I make this day to be so special just for you but you run out from their.
But I know your upset and I'm sorry okay.
I said to he kissing her forehead , while she is sleeping peacefully.

I hear her saying some words which is making me smile.

(I love you kook don't be in love with someone else's please........dont leave me)

But it makes me hurt too that she is crying while saying that, it really hurt me seeing her cry, one of my weakness.
I wipe her tears while holding her cheeks.
And suddenly she looks at me knowing that she sleep on my shoulder.

"Hi lili"I said smiling at her.

" I'm so sorry I sleep in you" she said and get up so I get up to.
She looks at me with sad eyes in about to go but I stop her by hugging her tight.

"please stay lili"I said hugging her while my face is on her nick.

                       To be continued