museo

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

cecilia.

"so today you leave, and I can't go with you." he spoke.

"what are you on about?" cecilia asked.

"cilia, your going to be on the whole other side of the world, do you really think long distance will work? our time difference will affect us." cesar said.

"you once told me that distance would never bother us."

"that was then, now we're older..."

"is there someone else?" cecilia asked.

"what do you mean?" anthony replied.

"you know what I mean. are you seeing someone else?"

"no." he looked away.

"who is she?" cecilia asked.

"mirabel."

"oh wow. mirabel. my friend? I fucking knew it. the day of her grad party you were so friendly with her, you even carried her to her room and yet I thought you were just being a gentleman." cecilia scoffed.

"it just happened cece. It was a mistake but then one day she came to my house and I don't know we just had-" cesar spoke.

"don't even say the rest, I can't believe I used to think one day we were going to get married. you know what I hope you have a happy life with her." cecilia said, she got out of the truck and slammed the door when she knew cesar cared for his truck.

cecilia was debating on either walking home or calling for a taxi. unfortunately her phone was dead, and she lived miles away from her current location.

when she thought her day couldn't get any worse her heel suddenly snapped, leaving her to walk barefoot in the rain.

.

2 hours later.

finally at home, cecilia was bombarded with questions from her mother, asking her if she was okay, where has she been, or why wasn't she answering her phone.

mrs. catalina stopped asking questions when she seen her daughter break down in tears. cecilia explained to her what all happened, and her mother said she would have a talk with cesar's mother.

"ma, I want to leave." cecilia spoke.

"what do you mean, love?" her mother questioned.

"I want to leave to school now. I know I still have two weeks till it starts but I don't think I can stay here any longer."

"mija are you sure?"

"si ma, I already have everything and so does chris. I can look for a flight, tomorrow."

"tomorrow?! eres loca? tan pronto espérate hasta lunes." mrs.catalina yelled.

"ughhh fine."

.

monday.

"promise me you'll stay out of trouble and please don't make me a grandma so soon." mrs. catalina scolded.

"ma you won't have to worry about me it's cece you have to worry about." chris joked.

"ya right as if. chris is the one that's already talking to girls from over there." cecelia said.

"you both better protect yourselves or else."  they all laughed.

"do you hear that? I think they're calling our flight we have to go mom." cecelia said.

the three said they're goodbyes before departing from each other.

"mijo, por favor cuida a tu hermana."

"I will don't worry mama." he kissed the top of his mother's head before leaving her."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

z!
chat it's been decades since my last update. I don't know how to feel about this chapter cs I haven't been writing in a while do to a lot of stuff, but I promise it'll get better, trust the process🙏.
how have y'all been? how's life? any major chisme??? i've missed yall.
much love my sugar babies💋!

(idk if anyone will see this anymore)