The 1st day if Christmas

A cold chill goes past the boy as he wakes up to see hi lover boy by his side. He slowly gets out of bed and walks into the kitchen to see if he was in there, and let alone her was, he was sat at the table staring into the abyss with a piece of paper on the table in front of him.

"What are you doing Ryuu?" I says as I place my hand on his shoulder.
He jilts forward as he clutches his hands and turns his head to look at me.
"Oh...hello darling" he says as he calms down and looks back forward.

"Hey what's wrong?" Atsushi says as he turns Akutagawa's and kisses his forehead.
"It's just, the boss of the Port mafia found out about Chuuya and Dazai, and Chuuya is getting severally punished for it and I'm scared they will find out about us..." he mumbled as he looks down.

Atsushi pulls the chair back and sits on Akutagawa's lap,
"Hey don't stress about it, how about we have some fun~?" He says in a seductive tone as he wraps his arms around Akutagawa's wast. Akutagawa smiles at him as he picks him up and takes him to the bedroom.

Akutagawa puts Atushi on the bed as they both start to strip, the Atushi pulls Akutagawa in for a kiss.
After a minute or so Akutagawa brakes this kiss as he moans a little.
"Don't go to hard..." he mumbles under his breath.
Atsushi pulls Akutagawa onto the bed as he starts to kiss his neck.

Atsushi moves his hand down his back getting closer and closer to his ass. Akutagawa moves closer up to Atsushi as he moves his hand up to his upper thigh, and eventually reaching his dick.

Atsushi broke the kiss as he moans to Akutagawa who had his hand resting on his dick.
"Ryuu...agh~ p...please move your h...hand~"
He says fidgeting around a bit as he grips tightly onto the blankets.

Akutagawa smiles at Atsushi as he tilts his head down to his crotch.
"Agh~ hey w..what are...!" Atsushi throws his head back as Akutagawa starts to suck on his dick, Atushi starts moaning loudly.

Akutagawa stops for a moment to look at Atsushi face that was now covered in drool as he continued to moan, Akutagawa wiped the wight substance of the Side of his mouth only then had Atsushi realised what had happened.

"Ryuu I'm so... sorry i didn't know I was cu..." he was paused by Akutagawa pressing his finger against his mouth as he sits himself onto Atsushi lap making Atsushi become hard as he felt Akutagawa's naked body press against his.

Atsushi moves Akutagawa's finger as he starts to kiss him ever now and then spitting into his mouth as Akutagawa slowly becomes more week laying back and Atushi following him. When they are both laying on the bed Akutagawa spreads his legs open as Atsushi stops kissing him and moving his hands down Akutagawa's crotch.

Akutagawa growns a little at the thought of Astushi's hand near his dick. Atsushi starts to kiss Akutagawa's neck as his hand reaches his dick Akutagawa moves his head to the side as he grabs the blankets holding in his moans.

"Aww was that not enough to make you moan? Alright then~" Atsushi says in a seductive tone as he quickly drops his head down to Akutagawa's crotch.
He licks his dick just before moving his finger and putting it into Akutagawa. He moves his finger around for a while until Akutagawa starts to moan loudly and start drool.

Atushi grins at akutagawa who was now fidgeting round as he continued to try hold in his moan.
Atsushi continued to move his hand around and eventually he found Akutagawa's sweet spot, He squealed loudly as he started to fuck himself into Atsushi.

"P...please...s....agh... don't...s...stop..."
Akutagawa moans as he continues to fuck himself into Atsushi as he starts to kiss and bite his upper thigh as Akutagawa moans louder.

After an hour or two they had both ran out of energy and they got under the blankets and as they started to fall asleep Atsushi turned to look at Akutagawa.
"Cuddle with me, I'm cold"
He says in a soft voice. Akutagawa moves over and wraps his body around Atsushi as he plays with Akutagawa's hair.