A/n

••

Ok so I was gonna have chapter 2 posted like awhile ago but my Netflix had been literal sh!t so, watching it on my phone and trying to type it all out is actually really slow and a bit harder then most people realize. But as of 8 this morning my Netflix was FINALLY fixed so I'm going to try and have the next part out sometime later today.

I hope you all (the ones who celebrate it) had a wonderful full Christmas and have big plans for tonight or not. That's fine too! I know I don't. I'm going to be watching movies, writing and drinking hot coco. Sounds fun, right?

On the other hand, I have a cobra Kai story out but I'm going to be doing a new one. Because the one that I do have, I don't necessarily like it, seeing as it was one of the first stories I did write. Anyways, the new one will be up in about two weeks maybe sooner, depends on how I do things! It's called She Grows In The Dark
and it's going to be a very, what's the word? Dark, and tragic story but obviously most of the characters are going to be clueless about what happens in a certain someone's life.

I mean, what is a story if it doesn't have any heartbreak? Tragically dark and emotional?

...I'll stop talking now!! That's all the information I will be spilling today (maybe 😉) anyways, with that being said...

Adios you silent people! (yes I'm talking about you 🫵🏻) buh-byeeee!!!

••