Allegiances

Italics are protagonists, and they have POV in chapters, although most italicized cats are only mentioned once or twice. These cats are part of the Symphony of Stars, which will be introduced later

Bolded are important titles and names

Underlined are elaborated at the bottom of this page

LunarClan

LEADER: 

Eclipsestar:  A black tabby she-cat with emerald green eyes and an oddly thin tail.

DEPUTY: 

Galactictide:  A hazy brown and white-ish she-cat with tufty ears and a thick bronze tail.

MEDICINE CATS: 

Valkyrielight:  The wise medicine cat, a calico purebred (with linkage to kittypets, although not a kittypet herself) with expertise in herbs and treatments.

Orbitflight: A less-experienced medicine cat, yet known for unique mechanisms for treating- a golden calico she-cat.

WARRIORS:

Nebuladust: A fiery navy blue-ish tom with white spots.

Crescentmoon: A tabby tom with a yellow-white coat and blue eyes.

Celestialwish: A she-cat with a beige and white coat, raising three kits with Nebuladust. Currently, Cresentmoon is taking over her duties during her time as a queen.

Apprentice, Stellarpaw

Titantuft: An experienced warrior with a white and orange coat and scattered brown spots.

Apprentice, Orionpaw

Cosmiccloud: A loyal and stunning warrior with a galaxy-like coat.

Solarspot: A spotted warrior with a gray-blue coat, resembling Stemleaf (from the Broken Code arc) but with a unique coloration.

Apprentice, Whisperpaw

Cascadefur: A delicate purely white she-cat.

Apprentice, Selannepaw

Duskdapple: A dusky and misted tom cat with rather bleary eyes.

Apprentice, Mysticpaw

Plutopelt: A stunning bronze cat with white splotches.

Pixeldust: A long-haired white cat with huge blue eyes and a pixel square on her forehead.

APPRENTICES:

Mysticpaw: A striped, tinted green, and white she-cat with jade eyes, carrying an aura of enchantment, apprentice to Duskdapple.

Stellarpaw: A serene she-cat with a stunning white coat, blue and green tints, and mismatched blue and green eyes, apprentice to Celestialwish (currently Cresentmoon is taking over for her temporarily).

Orionpaw: A stunning white and blue tom cat with tufted arctic ears and pools of silver eyes, apprentice to Titantuft. 

Selannepaw: A slightly navy-tinted tabby cat, with tufty ears and a thick tail, apprentice to Cascadefur.

Whisperpaw: A shy and quiet apprentice with a grayish tabby coat, a white tummy, and a white tail, apprentice to Solarspot.

QUEENS: