2. Nice to meet you

I open the door to find, blonde hair, brown eyes, and a flirtatious smile, I remove the knife from behind my back with a reified sigh

"Were you really about to stab me?" Jace raised his brow at me.

"Of course not" I half smiled. "Why would I do that to my boyfriend?" I leaned in to give him a peck on his cheek.

"Happy birthday, darling" He held my hand when I was about to back away, pulling me in again for another kiss. I smiled into the kiss before, letting him in.

The once pin-drop silence houses were now filled with chaos and chatter, as our new female trainees came down for breakfast.

My house wasn't normal, it was a family house for everyone in the organization. Though everyone had their own houses, they still loved hanging out here.

One of our new female trainees,  Spencer, spotted Jace, and a knowing smirk planted its way to her lips. Spencer,  just like all the other girls was 15, and had brown hair cut down to her shoulders and big brown eyes.

"Oh my god, it's Johnny Bravo" Spencer piled up, grabbing the attention of the others.

A sneaker came from Juli, as she stood beside, her friend, "Nah, he is more Helga Pata" She said in a mocking tone, while I watched in amusement. Juli had ginger hair and big blue eyes.

"Helga is a girl," Jace said unammusmed, by the girls teasting.

"Exactly," Juli said, his light green eyes, flooding with mischief as her tone challenged, Jace.

"hmm, I don't know girls, he looks more like Arnold," I said in thought, as Jace's face grew red.

"You are all wrong, he is definitely Lewis Robinson" A familiar deep rang through the halls.

Everyone head spun around to find, my dad already in his office clothes. Mattew had brown hair that was always in a slick back without a hair out of place or a single grey despite him being in his forties. Mattew became my adopted dad, 18 years ago after my parent's deaths.

"Good morning to you too" Jace's voice was bored and leveled. Dad completely ignores his greeting.

He had his normal friendly smile on his face, as walked up to me. "Happy birthday, princess" he pressed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled muttering a small "thank you"

"Oh, he is hot" I heard Juli, mutter. I followed her glances and only then did I notice the two men who were standing behind my dad.

One of them had long dark hair that fell along his face, and he had brown eyes that were hidden behind his glasses, he had a relaxed yet powerful, look to him.

While the other had, dark hair that was neatly styled on his head, light blue eyes that for whatever reason reminded me of a dead sea, he was the polar opposite to the man next to him, his face was stone cold. and an intimating arua radiated from him.