him, her and laughters

and you just make me so insecure

he is always surrounded by pretty girls

he is always surrounded by pretty girls. the ones who are kind and friendly at the same time. who aren't crazy and carry themselves with grace. the ones who smell so soothing, you just want to stay with them. the ones with melodic laughter and impressive skills. just makes so sad, even though i know by the end of this story i will fall out of love with you.

you know when your whole life you have been loved for being who you are and then you fall for someone who isn't impressed by those traits, then suddenly all those loveable characteristics turn into some crazy or awkward shit. every time someone left a negative comment about you becomes your cardinal attitude. like you just a side character of a play while he and her and stands in the spotlight, laughing about something, you would never know.

everyday i pray to the universe to make me someone without emotions, so i can't feel anything and don't go stupid over someone who doesn't even know me. ‘i think she likes angad.’ i make it very obvious that i am staring at them, my legs doesn't seem to move. ‘who?’ shrestha asks, mindlessly puckling out the grass from the playground.
‘vo, look. i don't know why we get games together always.’

‘her? i think so too, class mein she is always reaching out to help him, but then they could be good friends, since they go to same art classes and are together...since sixth grade I guess.’

‘hmm, or she has a pro-social behaviour, but!  then every major crush takes place in sixth grade.’

‘point.’

‘bhai bass kar kitna haase gi.’