1 ~ ❛she knows my name!❜

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2023; Genevieve Hiddleston knew the drill.

     She'd been a huge fan of the show ever since 2018 and when she received a promising phone call from the producers of the program to become one of the exclusive twelve members of the iconic jungle, how could she refuse?

     Not even when she was thrown ( metaphorically ) into the back of a sleek helicopter did uncomfortable nerves kick in — her fight or flight mode luckily wasn't present within these moments. Glancing out the window, she could see the city of Sydney beneath her zooming by at a very high pace as the pilot closed in on the landing platform, which was outlined by a large, sun coloured star and the contraption of a most likely to be trial.

     All that was running through Genevieve's body was electrifying excitement as the chopper neared the podium.

     ( Meanwhile on the somewhat windy rooftop; three celebrities — Sam Thompson, Danielle Harold and Fred Sirieix — waited for the final helicopter to land, leaving them to quietly speculate on who the mysterious fourth figure could be ).

     The vibration of the helicopter thudded smoothly against the ground and Genevieve exhaled deeply as the door swung open and the warm Australian sunlight welcomed her to the show of a lifetime.

     She practically jumped out of the chopper.

     Thankfully, Genevieve had chosen comfort over style — especially in the shoe department. Soft trainers were a go go in this scenario.

     As she waltzed around the helicopter, she was confronted with three to-be campmates. Genevieve felt a beaming smile pull at the corners of her lips as one in particular seemed just as excited to be here. He was surrounded by the best energy that could match that of a happy and energetic golden retriever.

     He jogged up too her, and Genevieve instinctively opened her arms to embrace him in a hug — he cocooned his arms around her tightly, hugging her as if they'd been friends since they were little children.

     This man is adorable, she thought quietly.

     "Oh my god," He mumbled and for whatever reason, Genevieve found herself gleefully laughing at his shock, "I can't believe I'm going to be in the jungle with the Genevieve Hiddleston."

     She pulled away and patted his arm, "The pleasure is all mine Sam Thompson."

     Sam's face brightened up ( somehow more ) like shinning lights on a Christmas tree and he jumped on the spot, before turning around to the fellow celebrities, "She knows my name!"

     Genevieve Hiddleston knew she was going to produce a fondness for Sam — and it was going to happen rather quickly. She squeezed his shoulder a last time before introducing herself to the others, "Hi! I'm Genevieve."

     Mr. Clean White Suit gently took her hand and spoke to her in a mild French accent, "Nice too meet you, I'm Fred."

     Fred Sirieix; Genevieve was suddenly glad that a chef was amongst the celebs. She wouldn't starve!

     She smiled at him before turning to the woman, whose hairstyle she was particularly fond of — it was similar to her own, except Genevieve's was two complete French plaits.

     "I'm Danielle Harold," Danielle, introduced herself before Gen could even open her mouth, "Would it be alright if I hugged you?"

     Genevieve easily maintain the friendly smile on her face, "Dani there's no need to ask," And she brought the platinum blonde into a comfortable embrace before pulling back in order to look around at their potential trial.