Prologue

What comes after death?

The majority of people will believe in an afterlife, almost all religious beliefs in the after life.

Christianity, believes in heaven.
Norse Mythology, believes in Valhalla
Muslims, believes in Barzakh
Shinto, believes in Ame

And many other religions have more or less the same. A beautiful and paradise-like place as a reward for doing good deeds in the world while alive. While a terrible and abhorrent place awaits for those who committed Bad dees in their life.

However, in times of science it is believed that the body just stops. Rather the person just disappears after the brain is dead.

It poses a question, what is truly real is there an after life or not ?. Is there a reward waiting for us at the end of a tunnel we call life ?. To this day there is no definite answer, all we have is faith to believe that in the end doing good deeds will give us a reward.

Now you might be wondering why I'm getting philosophical as of now. Well it's because i am in the cups of said debate.

I am currently in a white corridor or at least that's what i think this place is. It's nothing more than a long stretch of pure white. I have been walking for days or at least that's how long i think I was walking. It could have been longer or shorter. Other than my memories before my death my other compainion is a screen with just one question.

----------------------------------------
'System is ready to merge' 

'Accept'     'Cancel'
----------------------------------------

The only reason for not picking any of the choice is my fear of the consequences from my choice.

'Ah, where are my manners. I forgot to introduce myself'

'My name is John Doe, quite a name right. However that is my legal name, i was an orphan and that was the name given to me'

'I was 69 before my death, my favorite hobbies are reading novels and mangas. I had a job and quite a lot of savings due to me trading stocks. Retirement had been kind to me'

I do not remeber my death but considering my age i could have died from natural causes. I like to believe that i am a good person, although i never donated that much. I've done ny fair share of good deeds. But not much of a religious man, even though i was raised in the Churches orphanage i never really belived in the big man up above.

Either way, i just woke up here. Pure white room with a panel. As an avid reader of both Japanese, Korean and Chinese novel this seems fairly simple. However if their is something i was taught in my 69 years of life. Nothing is free.

And so my dilemma, will i accept but doing so my soul or my being will be chained with it. While denying it, would it just erased me or send me to the afterlife if it even exist.

And so my walk, but sooner or later i will have to choose. Ultimately i think back what my life was before death.

I lived a normal or atleast what people normally had.

I was adopted in the age of 6, John was the name the orphanage gave me. And Doe is the last name of my adopted parents. And they adopted the name itself, seems like my parents had a good sense of humor. Childhood was the same, i was never the brightest student nor was i the worst. I finished college with a degree and entered the workforce. I never really gotten into relationship or at least a long one.

Thinking back, i never really explored nor went out. Just a normal Joe

"What a monotonous life" i said looking at the panel

Smilling and finally making my choice

"Well, not like i have anything else to do"

------------
'Accept'
------------

--------------
......100% merged
---------------

'Welcome user to the Worship System"

"Well, well, well. That's unexpected"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Its ya boy!

So this will be my new book, the synopsis does not really tell a lot. So i will explain

1. This novel is inspired by the novel 'I, the dragon Overlord' particularly the earth arcs which i super enjoy

2. The main plot is MC making myths and legends comes alive by acting as gods or making puppets that act like them

3. I cannot stress this enough if this book is purely fictitious. Religion and many things will be used here.

4. If i offend anyone with some portrayals of people or religion please don't take it to heart. It fictitious.

5. The updates will vary as i will try to make my own story timeline rather than using 'ITDO' timeline.

Either way please give it a try and take it with a pinch of salt as i will try to research each and every one of myths and religious lore.

Thank you for reading! And i will see you later Space cowboys!.

835 words used.