Chapter 1- In My Arms

TW: rape, and blood

(Johnnies Pov)

Jake went on a trip and is coming back soon, maybe in 5 hours. I can't wait to see him again! I missed him so much, I love him, but he doesn't know. I want to tell him but I'm too scared.

I went to go edit a video and had headphones on. I took them off and heard a door shut, was Jake home already? I hear someone come close to my door and come running in. I thought Jake was trying to scare me. "Jake! You fucking scared me bitch!" I said moving my chair away from this person who I thought was Jake. They turned over to me and my heart dropped. That's not Jake...He pulled out a knife and got closer to me, "P-Please don't hurt me! I'll do anything!!" I said in fear. "Listen here bunny, you give me what I want from you and we're good." This man's deep voice spoke. "Okay! But d-don't hurt me!" He came closer and put his hands on my waist pulling me up from my chair. His hands roamed my body down to my skinny jeans. "G-Get off me!" I pushed him back making him push me onto the bed and slowly cut my arm with his knife. "Aghh! Fuck, get off me!" I yelled in pain. "Don't push me again! Next time your punishment will be worse!" The man yelled back at me. He took my belt off and started to pull my pants down. 'Is this really happening?' I thought to myself trying to hold back tears. He continued to touch me in a sexual way.

After about a few minutes in he flipped me over and started to try and fuck me. I pushed and cried. I want this to end. The more I pushed the more he hurt me. Blood on the sheets, my body sore, being raped, what else could happen? I soon gave up on trying to fight back, it's no use. The more I try the more it got worse. He continued to rape me and all I could do was cry and cry. Soon later he left the house. Now I was huddled up in the corner of my room half naked sobbing only wishing Jake could be here to help. I grabbed my phone and check the time already 7? Jake going to be home any minute now and he can't see me like this. I tried to get up, but my legs were to sore so I fell down. I started to cry even harder laying on the floor blood dripping on my body. I heard a door open and heard Jake. "Johnnie you there? I'm home!" My heart sank, now he'll know. Something in me just didn't want him to know. I heard his footsteps going up the stairs, and I panicked to get up and try to clean myself up. I keep falling and hurt myself even more. I started to quietly sob. I heard a knock on the door, which made me gasp for air. "Johnnie what are you doing in there? I hear so many thumps" Jake said in a worried voice. "I-I fine! G-Go! Please, I-I'm fine!" I said crying. "Johnnie, are you crying? What happened?" Jake said opening the door. I tried to get up but failed. I then tried hiding from him.

(Jakes Pov)

I got home to hear a lot of noise coming from Johnnies room. I go up the stairs and ask him if he's okay. As I slowly open his door, I saw something I thought I'd never see. "Johnnie?! A-Are you okay? Oh my god!" I said covering my month going over to him on my knees. "J-Jake, go! I-I'm fine! No o-one did a-a-anything!" Johnnie said in a sob. Blood was on the bed, cuts all over him, tears coming out his ocean eyes, he looked scared to death. "Johnnie what happened?! Something wrong tell me now!" I said looking at his body. "Don't h-hurt me!" Johnnie said quietly while crying, "Johnnie, I'm not going to hurt you. Please tell me what happened!" I said putting a hand on his face whipping his tears. "I-It was a g-guy...He c-came in and hurt me while you were gone...He t-touched me and-" Johnnie said, he couldn't even finish from how scared he was and all this sobbing. I tried to help him up, but he pushed me away and moved closer to the wall. "D-Don't touch me! Please don't h-hurt me!" Johnnie said covering his face in his arms. "Hey, calm down. It's just me okay. I'm not going to hurt you, I just need to help you, can I do that?" I said looking over at him. "Y-yeah...B-But don't hurt me..." Johnnie said moving his arms and looking up at me. I tried again to help him up, but he fell down. "I-I'm too sore, my body hurts." Johnnie said laying on the floor. I picked him up and set him on the bed, I then tried to go grab some stuff to help but he started to yell. "Jake! No! D-Don't leave! What i-if he hurts me again!?" Johnnie said starting to cry again. "Johnnie, it's okay he's not coming back. I just need to get something, and I'll come right back, okay." I said looking back at him. "I don't want to be alone...I-I'm scared..." He mumbled the last part. "Okay fine, you can come with me." I said sighing.

 I pick him up again and brought him to my room in the bathroom where I set him on the counter top. I dug through my draws and found bandages and cut cleaning stuff. I clean him up and put bandages on his cuts. "J-Jake, it's cold..." Johnnie said looking away from me shyly. "Want a hoodie?" I asked looking over at him. "S-Sure..." Johnnie said. I took off my hoodie and gave it to him while cleaning up and putting stuff away. He put it on, and it was kind of cute. 'WAIT! JAKE NO!!! He's a friend not a crush!!! But I mean he is cute...GOD DAMN IT!!' I thought to myself. The hoodie was big on him, and he seemed to like it. I was just about to leave the bathroom when "*Cough cough* You think I can now walk? I'm still sore..." Johnnie said looking at me. "Right forgot." I said walking back over to him picking him up and setting him on my bed. "I'm too lazy to walk all the way to your room so you're just going to have to stay in here for now." I said changing my shirt. "O-Okay..." Johnnie said just sitting there. I laid on my bed and look over at Johnnie just sitting there. "You can lay down over here if you want." I said laughing, "Oh, okay..." Johnnie said moving over next to me laying down. I turned off my lamp and tried to go to sleep but couldn't. "J-Jake..." "Yeah..." "Weird question, but c-can we cuddle?" Johnnie asked. "Sure" I said moving closer to him letting him lay his head on my chest. I grabbed his waist softly and played with his hair. He laid on my chest and had a leg over my leg. 'He's so cute when he sleeps...NO JAKE!!! HE'S JUST YOUR FRIEND!!! YOU CAN'T START TO SIMP OVER HIM!!! WHY DO I ACT SO GAY...' I thought started to blush. I closed my eyes and started to drift off to sleep...

A/N

Wasn't so gay till the end...Anyway! Does anyone have any ideas for what should happen next??? I'm think they go to a party, get drunk, and kiss or something juicy ;) Let me know. Btw I hope you know that you are an amazing person and that people care for you. If you're going through anything just keep in mind that you are worth more than anything to me. You are beautiful/handsome, and that you will always be loved by someone<333

WORD COUNT: 1336