New Beginnings

* Disclaimer the following chapter will contain stuff like * H*tting , physical & mental ab*se , manipulating, revenge, & toxic relationships *

* H*tting , physical & mental ab*se , manipulating, revenge, & toxic relationships *

So if you don't want to read the following stuff you can skip the chapter to the last part but do vote 💕*

" now tell me im here you want to cry cry you want to scream scream tumhe joh joh bol na hai say it think am not here me and this whole place is yours you can talk freely here I won't interfere or say anything I listening ..... start from the beginning " .he said sitting infront of her .

"It was may when spring has started to bloom in and the sun was out as you know All of us 5 friends we were always friends since childhood so when we came into the college it was the same we hung out together chilled together we would always be together and actually it was not just us 5 but asad aswell Asad Khanzada he was the best friend of Amyra . Even though i had a sister i was much closer to Arushi and leisha was closer to Aroosh yes as sister when we needed each other we were there we were close enough but arushi also held the same spot as leisha for me . Amyra was always with asad or leisha . It was like any other normal friday where i would mini singing session in the campus outside it was actually a music club held by me . Like every friday i finished my daily classes came outside in the campus garden and sat down with my guitar when my friends and some other people started coming i started to sing . I was soo happy in a month i was going for intercollege singing competition but he happened i was going towards my dance class with arushi when he came out of nowhere. I was one of the girls who was never friends with guys never spoke to them haan if they came up to me asking something I would so him coming up to me was really awkward. " she said while a tear dropped from her and manav quickly wiped it off .

Flash back :- 5 years ago

( the video is exactly how darsh would act like but with a devilish smirk he wanted to date her because once she rejected him ) .

" Hi im darsh Singhaina " he introduced himself.

" Can you stop following me " tanishika calmly said .

" how many time do i have to repeat myself mujhe tum pasand nahi ho I don't want any relationships all these stalking me and following me won't get you anything i have rejected you and i always will reject you please leave me alone" saying this tanishika walked away with arushi .

" Heyy I didn't mean to offend or scare you like that ...... my tutor actually told me to take some extra classes from you as you are a topper and im a backbencher..... I know you rejected me and I respect your feelings it fine i just wanted to be tutored " he said stopping tanishika again .