Feelings I've never known

~

It was a normal night for the strawhats crew. They had just finish eating dinner and everyone was now doing their own thing or had went off to bed, leaving just Sanji and Zoro in the galley.

Sanji was cleaning up the table and washing the dishes like he usually do.
Zoro was just sitting there watching him work waiting for an oppurtunity to talk.

— "What do you need? If you have something to say just say just say it mosshead."
-The blonde sighed as he stopped on what he was working with and look at the other man with an annoyed looked.

— "... Booze."
-Zoro stated blankly, making Sanji glare at him. The blonde scoffed after a few second.

— "Tch, there's no more left for you."
-Sanji clicked his tounge. He then started working on the dishes again, paying no mind to the swordsman.

— "Hah!? Why?"
-The green headed men looked at him with a scowl and he demanded for an answer.

— "It's because you have drunk too much this week."
-He reasoned with the other man. He wasn't looking to him and just focused on the dishes.

— "Keh!"
-Zoro looked away in anger. The man pouted.

Sanji was now done with the cleaning. He then turned around and leaned on the counter. He took a ciggerate from his pocket and lit it up to take a drag. He then turned his attention to Zoro who was still pouting which he found kind of cute. Sanji took another drag before putting out the ciggerate in an ash tray next to him. He then let out a big sigh and went to the cup board and took a bottle of booze.

He walked up to the green haired man with a bottle of booze in his hand. He sat down next to Zoro and placed the bottle down on the table.

— "This is your last one of this week. No more after this, got it?"
-Sanji started. He warned Zoro with a furrowed brows. The green headed man just rolls his eye.

— "Whatever, thanks."
-Zoro grabbed the bottle and chugged it down like there was no tommorow. He lets out a satisfied sighes and wiped his mouth. He had a pleased look on his face.

— "No problem. You and Luffy have the watch today right?"

— "Mhm."

Sanji rested his head on the table with his own two hands as a pillow. He was staring at Zoro who was smiling.

"Like a dog who got a treat."
-The cook thought.

He couldn't help but admire that rare sight of the swordsman beautiful warm smile. Sanji smiled softly at the scene with a slight blush.

Zoro noticed the blue pair of eyes staring at him. He turned to look looked at the blonde and scrunched up his nose.

— "..What, Curly."
-He asked tilting his head slightly, waiting for him to answer.

— "Nothin.. dumbass."
-The blonde smiled softly. He closed his eyes and hesitated to speak.

— "Just that.. you look kind of cute right now.. You should smile more.."
-He blurted out. The Cook yawned and immediately fell fast asleep leaving Zoro there, confused and flustered.

— "W-what?! What did you mean by that shitty cook?!"
The Cook remained sleeping, snoring quietly.

— "Tch.. you can't just say that and fall asleep you dumbass.."
He gave up and rested his head on his palm with his elbow on the table. He looked at the other man.

He stared at Sanji for a brief moment before his hand reached out unconsiously and rubbed the blonde's soft cheek gently. He had a warm smile on his face. He stroked Sanji's hair, admiring The Cook's blonde lock. He stopped and realised what he was doing. His face turned bright red after realising. He pulled his hand away and covered his mouth with one hand.

"what am i doing?!"
-He thought to himself when suddenly he felt a soft delicate touch on his hands that were on the table.

Sanji's hand were now on top of his, holding it gently. This, of course made the already blushing Zoro blush even harder than before. He face palmed himself and placed his hand on his chest, trying to calm his heart that felt like it was about to explode. Suddenly he heard a soft mumble from Sanji.

— "mn..."
The blonde mumbled under his breath.

"Kyah!"
-Zoro's mind screamed. It felt like his heart was about to leap out of his throat. His stomach was in knots, his face was red.

"Why are you being so cute, you shitty curly brows!"
-He yelled in his mind. He's now gritting his teeth trying to control the blushing.

He quickly got up and got out of the galley. He started pacing around outside galley with the hand still gripping on his chest. He was trying to figure out why he was acting this way, why he was feeling this way.

— "Argh! What am I doing?"
-He said aloud to himself. He crouched down and put both of his hand on the back of his head while ruffling his hair. He shut his eyes close to try and focus.

— "Am I.."

"Inlove?"
-He said in his mind. He couldn't even believe himself. He covered his red face with both of his hand and opened his eyes slowly.

— "No fucking way.."

~
A/N: Thats the end of it. I know it's really short but it is about how Zoro realise his feeling towards Sanji.

Bonus scene!

Sanji's POV:

— "hngh.."

I woke up and looked around. Did i fell asleep in the kitchen last night?
What time is it right now.

— "Huh?"

A blanket wrapped around me. Who did it? It might have been Robin-Chwan~ how sweet of her! I should remember to thank her later. I need to prepare breakfast for now.

( It was Zoro. )