51-52-53

51. After Certification

In the Alchemist Guild, an old man watched Mu Chen leaving.

"Grandpa, even Mu Chen has become a first-level alchemist, but I haven't gotten the hang of it yet." A young girl asked the old man.

"Don't worry. Sometimes you will be enlightened in just a moment. If you work harder again, you may be able to make an elixir." The old man comforted.

"Did Mu Chen take any elixir recently? Why did he suddenly change a lot?" The girl frowned and wondered.

"I don't know. However, Mu Chen cannot be underestimated. Judging from the situation, the Mu family seems to have another alchemist." The old man looked at Mu Chen's back and said thoughtfully.

"I thought that he paid three hundred certification fees for nothing in return, but in the end, he succeeded in making elixirs. It's unbelievable that he can be this good." The girl said.

"You never know how people can impress you." The old man stroked his beard and praised. When Mu Chen was making pills, he was right there. Mu Chen's fire control and grasp of alchemy were top-class.

"Mu Chen only used a set of herbs to refine elixir pills. Either he was lucky, or his success rate is incredibly high." The girl said thoughtfully.

The old man narrowed his eyes and said, "His level of alchemy may surpass his father's in the future."

"Grandpa, you are flattering him. Who knows if he will change back one day?" The girl said.

............

"Why did you get involved with Lan Ruofeng and Zhuang Yu?" Mu Chen asked with extra caution.

"I didn't want to talk to them, but they had to talk to me, and I couldn't do anything about it." Ye Shi said with anger, his eyebrows furrowed.

Mu Chen said solemnly, "Lan Ruofeng is a pervert, so you should stay away from him."

Ye Shi, "..." Is Lan Ruofeng a pervert? Although he does look weird and is a little annoying, but is he a pervert? It seems to be exaggerating.

"Mu Chen, are you jealous of Lan Ruofeng?" Ye Shi leaned forward and asked.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Yes! I'm jealous of Lan Ruofeng."

In the original story, Ye Shi risked his life several times for Lan Ruofeng, but Lan Ruofeng had always kept distance from Ye Shi. According to the author, Lan Ruofeng did this because he did not want to break Ye Shi's heart even though he had no feeling for Ye Shi.

Mu Chen didn't think there was anything wrong when he read the story. But when he was a part of story and got so close to Ye Shi, Mu Chen sneered at Lan Ruofeng's thought. Luo Ruofeng did not refuse Ye Shi because he needed Ye Shi's help, not because he did not want to hurt Ye Shi's feelings.

"Are we going back now?" Ye Shi looked at Mu Chen and asked.

Mu Chen shook his head and said, "No, let's go to Tianhe Restaurant first."

"Why? Didn't you always like to go to the restaurant where I worked before?" Ye Shi asked Mu Chen.

"Tianhe Restaurant has the best chicken. Don't you like chicken?" Mu Chen said lightly.

Ye Shi blinked his eyes and said, "Me?"

Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi and said, "Don't you like chicken?"

Ye Shi argued, "I don't really like chicken. But if you want to, I can go with you."

Mu Chen, "..."

"I like chicken very much. Stone, can you go with me?" Mu Chen said sincerely.

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Okay."