note?

*the next day calista's pov*

i was walking in the halls with elara, irene and pansy on the way to class. i wanted it to be a peaceful walk but, they would not stop asking about the instagram post from last night. "so you've been talking to mattheo?" elara said and i shook my head. "are you two dating?!" pansy screamed quite loud might i add. "NO!" i yelled back at her covering her mouth. "it's nothing guys stop blabbering." irene told them and i nodded along with her as we walked into potions. "great." i thought i have to sit by mattheo and elara.

i sat in between the two grabbing my books thats when elara said, "say hi to your boyfriend lisse don't be shy." i widened my eyes elbowing her in the side to shut her up. i looked over at mattheo and he was smiling looking at his books, "sorry she's not in the right mind today." i told him. he just nodded, NODDED.

midway through our potions lesson, i was writing notes down when something dropped on my paper. i picked it up and it was a note i opened it and it said....

meet me in the common room after class.

xo mattheo

—-————————————
authors note

cliffhanger!!! what do you think he's gonna ask? ik this is so short next chapter will be longer i promise!!

follow my tiktok i edit each chapter!!!!
tiktok: sveneeditz
insta: sveneedits