the new princess of hell

(Note: since the season is over I had to rewrite this and revamp it a bit to match as much as possible, so here's the new chapter 1)

18 years ago, there was a princess of hell who loved all her people in her kingdom. She adored them all, but every year she had to watch in horror as her people were slaughtered by angels that came down once a year for extermination day. She had a dream, to redeem the sinners in hell who wanted to change and be better and help them get into heaven, after all everyone makes mistakes sometimes. But then Adam, the leader of the angel army, uped extermination day to 6 months. Determined she continued to try and help sinners. Seeing this and wanting to help out her big sister, princess Persephone Morningstar, went to Adam and pleaded with him to extend extermination day. So they made a deal, when Persephone held up her end, she ended up missing. But she didn't give up for charlie was determined to save her people, but she didn't know how she could beat them...until alastor the radio demon, told her that he had info about how to kill an angel...for a price, she made a deal with him and in return she'd owe him a favor, but that day extermination day was cancelled, but not all was a happy moment...for their friend sir pentious had died sacrificing himself for them...they all fought back, the angels were defeated and Adam was killed, years later sera grew afraid of the sudden redemptions happening so she brought extermination day back...and made Azrael, Lucifers brother, the lead exterminator of the army...the princess had now became a queen and handed down her dream to her precious daughter Peaches...the new princess of hell...

As I close the book I look out the window, I was afraid that this new responsibility i have inherited will fail.

Me: you'll see mom...I will make you proud of me...

Angeldust: peachy pie?

Me: ah! Shit hey papa!

Angeldust: you ok?

Me: yea...I'm just...worried I might fail at this...I don't know anything about redeeming sinners...

Angeldust: sweetie you got this...and you have me vaggie and your mom helping along the way...

Me: I know...but what if I...you know...make the wrong choices...

Angeldust: sigh...sweetie your mother wouldn't have entrusted this hotel to you if she thought you couldn't...you can do this we know you can...

Me: thanks papa...by the way uh...how's yours and...husks...you know...

Angeldust: well...husk just...is a bit difficult you know how he is...

Me: yea...

Angeldust: but don't worry bout me...just focus on redeeming your people ok?

Me: ok papa...

Angeldust: chin up now...if alastor was here he'd tell you your never dressed without a smile or some shit...

Me: who...is alastor papa?

Angeldust: no one too important...now why don't you just get some things started, I got a meeting I gotta go to, love you! (Leaves)

I look around the facility and I knew there's a lot to be done. I suddenly hear humming and static that seemed hypnotic. I go into the elevator, and I hear it get louder as it takes me to one of the top floors. I followed it down the hall to a door that glowed an eerie red light from the cracks around the door. I opened it and walked inside it and as I did the door closed behind me on its own. I jump as I'm spooked and creeped out a bit by this. I then see an old radio station set up. I go to touch the microphone slowly as I'm unaware of someone sneaking up behind me.

Alastor: I wouldn't do that if I were you darling...

Me: AH!! (Startled and spooked I turn around quickly and see a man dressed in red with red eyes and red hair, back then I had no clue who this man was) o..oh uh...s..sorry I didn't know anyone was here...

Alastor: hehehe...well now...aren't you a new one...are you a sinner damned in hell wishing to be redeemed? (He leans in close over me)

Me: n..no actually I'm not...my mom gave me the duty of running this hotel and redeeming sinners... (I lean backwards as he is in my personal space)

Alastor: your mother hm? Well that's interesting...you look like someone I know of...

Me: my mother Charlotte Morningstar used to run this hotel...actually she's the one who started it

Alastor: so...your princess Charlie's little bundle of joy hm..? (As he grinned widely at me, I should've noticed there was something up with it)

Me: thats right! But it's uh...queen now...

Alastor: oh yes silly me, I had forgotten she recently became queen of hell...so your the new little princess then...

Me: yes that's right...are you looking for redemption or...

Alastor: hahaha! Oh dear! Me!? Hilarious! Haha no no darling...I am here to assist you in this endeavor!

Me: wait...really? I..guess I could use the help...my papa is helping me as well

Alastor: hehehe...oh I haven't seen Angeldust in a long time...thankfully..

Me: h..how did you know... (My eyes widened as he said my father's name. How did he know who my father was?)

Alastor: oh my dear, I've known your parents for quite some time now...your mother actually owes me something... (His eyes glowed red slightly)

Me: she...owes you something? Wait that means you must be...

Alastor: alastor the radio demon! At your service...and your name my dear?

Me: Peaches Morningstar princess of hell...only heir to hells throne...so...what does my mom exactly owe you?

Alastor: all in due time darling...right now we must be getting this place ready for some new Patreons!

Me: oh uh...I do have some of my mother's old notes, plus as I said my papa and my mama vaggie are going to help as well...

Alastor: ah yes vaggie...how is the ole V gal doing these days?

Me: she's good...my uh...papa and his boyfriend...broke up though...my papa has been trying to repair that relationship for years but...nothing's helped...(I look away sadly)

Alastor: ah ah! Smile darling...a smile suits that regal face more perfectly...(he grips my chin and stretches my mouth into a smile)

Me: um...o..ok? If...you say so I mean...

Alastor: indeed I do say so dear...(he grins at me but I paid no mind to it)

Me: well...ok then! (Smiles)

Alastor: ah yes...besides a smile is a powerful tool my dear...it keeps your enemies guessing, keeps your friends hopeful, and tells everyone no matter how much things look bad or unsure of yourself you really are...that your in control...now I must be going, I need to pay an old friend a visit...but I shall return shortly!

Me: y..your coming back?

Alastor: but of course darling! After all how could I leave such a... precious princess in distress and desiray...hehehe...(he disappears)

Back then, I should've known something was off. I should've known he was up to something. For what I didn't know then was that he was going to see my mother about that favor she had owed him...