chapter, 0

chapter-zero

chapter-zero

[real life]
-

floris is in her room; humming a tune in her bed. it's early in the morning and she's staring at the ceiling; trying to wait for her to fully wake up.

it's kind of hard for her though because she's freezing. but then her brother bursts through the door.

"florissss" he calls out. leaving floris to groan and pull her comforter over her head. he walks over and around her bed to lay down next to her.

"you should post more music" he says randomly. she furrows her eyebrows in confusion and lifts the comforter off her head and looks over to him.

"why do you say that?"

"because, i have my reasons" he tells her.

"and those reasons are?" she asks; as the two stare up at the ceiling.

"one, because you have talent and can express it in music. you already have ur own music you just need to put it out. it can really change ur life" he explains.

she doesn't say anything; listening to his words and waits for him to continue knowing he has more reasons.

"two, because maybe you can get enough money for us to go visit dad in america, plus we've always wanted to go since we were little. and if ur famous, imagine the people we can meet there, like taylor swift for example" he says; making the two laugh at the mention of meeting taylor.

"three, i want to meet these triplets that i watch on youtube and if ur famous then maybe that can happen" he finishes.

his last reason causes her to look over to him and away from the ceiling. "one, i don't know who ur talking about so you'll have to show me, and two, i'm still waking up and processing what you said but i'll think about it" she tells him; causing him to look back at her with a smile.

"now can we get up and go get breakfast?" ethan her brother asks. "yea sure" she says as she gets up from the bed.

a few minutes later the two and their grandma are eating breakfast at the table.

ethan looks up the sturniolo triplets on his phone and plays a car video. "here floris watch them with me" he tells her as he sets the phone up against the drink.

"are these the triplets you were talking about?" she asks; taking a bite of her food. he hums in response.

floris and ethan are now watching their video and they laugh a lot while watching it. "who's that guy right there" she says pointing to the guy in the driver seat.

"that's matt, he reminds me a lot of you" he tells her.

"he's pretty cute"

"be famous and u can meet him"

"it's not that simple ethan" she says laughing.

Nailea speaks
-

a little part of it I GUESS. it's short bc i forgot to write but i made this one as a christmas gift, hopefully i can post other chapters to my other two stories tmr but happy holidays, merry christmas if you celebrate and i can't wait to start writing this😣🫶🏼