Chapter One

August 10 2023:
Kaguya walks into school and immediately sees Yasashi. Kaguya has known yasashi since she was twelve. But... yasashi didnt know who she was. While yasashi, a 5'11 korean guy with white hair and gentle blue eyes, walks past kaguya, he talks to his friend Fiko. Fiko has jet black hair and pale green eyes. Kaguya has a massive crush on yasashi and knows EVERYTHING about him.. who his friends are, parents, what powers he had ect.

Kaguya goes to the courtyard to see which class she is in. She thinks to herself, "I need to be in his class for this to work. I'll never get close to him if im in another class since he is bound to be popular for his family and looks."

she was.

Yasashi's friends Mei was in her class too. Kaguya knew she had to forge a friendship with her to get closer to him. She wanted to gain friendships and popularity quickly to be known around school.

Kaguya was proud if herself after talking to lots of her classmates and leaving friendly impressions on them. She was one step closer to becoming Yasashi's lover.

Finally lunch comes by. And kaguya thought to herself, "I just cant sit next to yasashi becausse he is probably going to sit next to fiko... I'll try to sit next to mei." Kaguya smiled and laghed until she spotted someone from another class spot her laughing to herself. She quickly got in line and tried to get next to mei. After her and mei got out of the lunch line, kaguya tapped on mei's shoulder and asked, "Hey, do you wanna sit with me?" mei was stunned because of how pretty she thought kaguya was. Kaguya was 5'7 with snow like skin, jet black hair, long legs, and ruby eyes. Mei just stood there for a minute, lunch tray in hand, and looked at kaguya. "Sorry, i forgot to introduce myself. Im Kaguya." Said kaguya with a warm smile on her face. " sorry! i would love to sit with you. and my names mei." Kaguya led mei to the table right next wirled to yasashi so she could keep an eye on him. Just incase a girl tries to talk to him.
Ye
"youre so pretty!" said kaguya. "th-thank you..!" said mei as she blushed. kaguya said i was pretty?? but shes the prettiest person ive ever seen! mei hated the way she looked. She was short, had blonde hair, tan, pink eyes and thought she didnt have enough curves. She didnt think she looked pretty compared to kaguya who had curves in all the right places, long legs, straight long hair, but she was the nicest person she has ever met since yasashi. "do u really think so..?" mei said as she twirled her curly blonde hair with her finger. "Yes! i love your hair and eyes." mei replied "thank you. it means a lot coming from someone so pretty as you!" kaguya smiled, got up and hugged mei.

Kaguya cringed while hugging mei. She thought she was ugly and hated her for being close to yasashi. Kaguya told herself it would be alright since all of this would be for yasashi. Even if it means being friends with someone you despise.