Johnny Lawrence- Making a splash

Daniel said I could go for a swim in their pool. They'll be out of the house for a bit, but ultimately it'll be a calm day so I've got free reign in backyard Larusso.

I hadn't gone for a swim all summer yet and I've been dying to get in some swimming and sun time.

I put on a black bikini, my cross necklace, flip flops and grabbed my beach bag which had a towel, my book, my phone and earphones, water and suntan lotion, and sunblock.

I pushed my sunglasses up onto my head before I grabbed some lemonade and went outside into the sunny backyard.

The water was clear and crisp - freshly cleaned by the looks of it.

I set down my things on the lounge chair by the pool and the table beside it.

Before I could go for a swim, I massaged sunscreen all over my body. I put a bit of suntan lotion on and laid back in the chair with my sunglasses on, letting the golden beams wash over my body.

I had my eyes closed and was enjoying a moment of serenity when suddenly

"Daniel! Open up! C'mon, you come into my dojo to trash talk me, now you can back it up!"

I jolted at the yelling, my heart racing as I turned to find Johnny at the door. I was a little relieved it was him, but at the same time I was excited by his presence.

"He's not here." I said.

He turned to me.

"Shit, really?" he was visibly disappointed and was hoping to kick Daniel's ass today.

"Yeah, he's busy with work today. Its a busy day for the whole family. Thats why they let me use the pool today." I explained.

He nodded and looked around.

"So, Larusso's really not here?"

"No. Anything I could help you with?"

"Not really.. I came here to fight, and I dont fight chicks."

As I suspected, but I appreciate his transparency.

"Maybe you can hold off on the fighting, and come for a swim." I then turned around and jumped into the pool.

I came up for air.

Treading the water, I taunted him.
"What? Scared you'll rust if you get in the water?"

"No."

I swam to the edge of the pool, resting my arms across the ledge.

"The water's fine, you know."

"Yeah, well, I didn't come to swim."

"Okay, I guess I'll just be skinny dipping alone." I innocently smiled and batted my eyelashes.

I took off my bikini bottom and threw it at him. He caught it, and looked at it.

I swam to the other side of the pool, staring him down, challenging him.

I slowly untied my bikini from the back, then reached up to behind my neck to finish untying it.

A sly grin grew on Johnny's face.

"You're not serious."

"I'm not?" I raised an eyebrow. I untied the bikini string around my neck, revealing my breasts.