1 :: Gashlight Addition ?

Victoria's POV

I finally moved to my mothers house. I missed her so much, she had a few visits when I was at my dads house and when she would ask my father if I could live with her, he would beat her up. But finally my mother made something up and I finally live with her. My mothers house is very big, she was rich, I never knew what is her job, she never told me, I mean I hope she's not a stripper or something...
Okay, anyways, I started unpacking and I decorated my room.
My room was way bigger than my room at dads house. I mean holy cow, my room has a huge walk in closet, and a huge bed, which I really like, I have a vanity that I've always wanted.
I love the way my mom knows how I imagine my dream room.
I mean, man, I even have my own bathroom.

*Time Skip*

I was finally done with unpacking, I changed into black shorts and a white shirt, I put on my black converse.

"Mom! I'm going out to explore the town! I'll be back soon!" I say.

"Okay sweetie! Be careful tho!" My mom says

I went outside and grabbed my bike. I rode it for a little while, but I stopped at some diner, just to check it out.
As soon as I entered I saw 4 girls sitting at a table.

"You are new here, aren't you?" One of them says.

"Uh yeah, I just moved here" I say, kinda akwardly.

"Well come sit with us, we can show u around" Another girl says.

I sat next to a blonde girl, I noticed that all of the girls were really pretty.

"Hi, I'm Tina, but you can call me Teeny, this is Samantha but we call her Sam, this is Chrissy and this is Roberta!"

"I'm Victoria" I say as all of the girls say 'nice to meet you Vic!' at the same time.

"Okay, before everything, there is one thing you should be aware of..." Teeny says.

"And that is?" I say confused.

"The Wormers, The Wormer brothers. We all feel sorry for their mother" Teeny says as she looks at me mysteriously.

"Yeah, they are miserable little worms that want to make everybody's life miserable too!" Roberta says seriously.

"They have a goal every summer, and that goal is to make our summer miserable. So watch out for them" Sam says, totally calmly.

"Yeah, they are awful" Chrissy's innocent ass says.

"Okay I'll watch out" I say.

I noticed the girls saving up money for a treehouse.

"That's a hundred and seven dollars and twenty four cents. Twenty three more dollars and the treehouse is ours!" Chrissy says.

"Hey I say the first night we get it we have a slumber party." Teeny obviously says.

"Oh Sam get a load of your mom" Roberta says as we all turn to face the window. We saw Sam's mom dressing like Nancy Sinatra

"How short are those shorts?!" Chrissy says.

"How tall are those boots?!" Teeny says amazed.

"Wow, your mom is so cool!" Teeny says.

We all spent some time just talking and gossiping.

*Time Skip*

I spent the rest of the day hanging out with the girls. They showed me around and I had a lot of fun!
We hopped on our bikes and started riding our way home.

"Hey Vic, where do you live exactly?" Teeny asks.

"The Gashlight addition"

"No way! We also live there, wheres your house?" Roberta asks.

"Oh It's this one!" I point at my house.

"No way that's your house?! And I live just 2 house away from you"

"Awesome, I'll see you around girls! Bye" I say.

"Bye" they all said at the same time.

I arrived home, I noticed how nice those girls are and how I already found a friendgroup that I will probably hang out with everyday. Anyways, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I put my hair in a bun, put on my pyamas and went to bed.

What a great day!

A/N: Hey Guys! This is the first chapter and I hope you like it!
Ps, there will be longer and shorter chapters.
Love ya guys, bye!