first day

Na Jaemin, is the new student. Today is his first day of college.

His mother, wakes him up for school "jaemin!" his mother yells

from the kitchen. he yells "WAIT!! let me get ready!!" his mother says "okay!

let me get your lunch and bag ready" Jaemin comes out of his room and sees breakfast

on the table, with a note on the kitchen island, written "I'm gonna be at my workplace so i made waffles" jaemin red the note, he sat on the chair and started eating his breakfast.

He checks the time and sees its 7:00am, his class starts at 9:00am. He finished eating

now he gets his bag from the table, then heads out to the bus station. He bumps into someone.

The person replies "HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" and he replies "jeez im sorry i didnt see you"

the person replied back "i don't care"  he mumbles "attitude much" while rolling his eyes going to sit on the bench.

he sat on the bench waiting for the bus, a few moments later the bus came and he got on so did the person who bumped into him.

TIME SKIP!

The bus arrived to his college then he got off the bus, he saw his 2 best friends running to him. Huang Renjun And Lee Jeno. he smiled seeing them here renjun says "hey bro how are you"

jaemin replies "im fine what about you?" renjun says "im fine"

jeno says "wanna hangout later after class?" 2 of them say "yeah sure why not"

jeno replies "great what time" renjun says "7:00pm my place?"

jaemin replies "alright my mom wont come home until 11:00pm"

TIME SKIP!

jaemin went to his classroom while his friends went to their other.

jaemin sat down in a random seat then someone nudged jaemin making jaemin fall to the ground

that someone was Iseul Lee. Jaemin replied "YOU?!?!?!? YOU BUMPED INTO ME AT THE BUS STOP!"

Iseul replied "stfu whatever your name is never sit in this seat ever again! you hear me?!?! never again!"

jaemin said "excuse me my name is Na Jaemin, not whatever your name is"

the other students came in and he sat in another seat. Then someone sat next to him making his head go to the other person, the person introduced her name, she said "hi my name is Jung Hayun" and he said "hey my name is Na Jaemin, nice to meet you....they both shook hands

As the professor entered the class then he started the lecture......

TIME SKIP!

everyone packs their bags and goes outside hayun says "soooo....are we friends??"

she says again "i saw what iseul did to you and yes she bullies me too..." jaemin says "yeah we are friends" and jaemin replied again "oh wow is she the bully?" hayun nodded instantly

"well then, ima head out" jaemin says and hayun said "wait can we exchange numbers?"

jaemin nodded giving his famous smile. They exchanged numbers and they went their separate ways

jaemin went to meet up with his friends he saw them and waved at them he yelled "guys over here" and his friends came to him jeno said "hi bro how was your first class of the day?"

jaemin said "it was good and i even made a new friend!" renjun said "what's his/her name?" jaemin said "her name is Jung Hayun" and both of them instantly wiggled their eyebrows up and down with a teasing smirk. Jaemin said "okay both of you that's enough me and hayun are just friends. They wouldn't stop smirking so jaemin had to smack both of their heads. They both yelped in pain then jaemin smirked saying "don't tease me or you both will get smacked like that again.

TIME SKIP!

Jaemin checked his phone then saw a text pop up the contact name was "Unknown Number" jaemin kept texting that number then he found out it was hayun, they talked for awhile and everything was chill.

HI GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST BOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKK - AUTHOR

make sure to vote and comment love yall<3

648 words