couch scene

etong chapter nato is yung couch scene nila winter.At request din to ni @Jiminjoeng

"Each kiss..." I kissed her forehead "...represents..." I kissed her left cheek "...a sorry..." I kissed her right cheek "...for yesterday." I kissed her nose "Forgive me Daddy." and I finally I kissed her plump lips. She stared me in the eyes and smiled like an idiot.

"I forgive you." and she kissed me back but longer. We ended up having sex on the couch.

The scene

Minjeong tilted her head as she played on Jimin's lips. Her tongue knocking on Jimin's mouth. Jimin felt intoxicated with Minjeong's lips that she opened her mouth giving Minjeong access. Minjeong's tongue roamed in her mouth which made her moan.

The two continued making out as if oxygen was unnecessary.

Jimin was about to push Minjeong away but Minjeong held her hand against the sofa. Minjeong's kisses went down to her neck leaving wet kisses. "M-Min-Minjeong uh" Jimin uttered as her moans try to escape from her mouth. "Hm?" Minjeong looked at Jimin.

"Someone might-uh come in ugh-suddenly" Jimin uttered. Minjeong stopped. "Do you want me to stop? You can tell me to stop and ill stop, do you?" Minjeong uttered looking at Jimin as Jimin started blushing. Jimin shook her head no which made Minjeong smiles in return

Minjeong continued leaving kissing Jimin's neck. She groped Jimin's breast which made the other moan. "Ah daddy!" After groping Jimin's breast her hands went to Jimin's skirts.

Minjeong immediately discarded Jimin's uniform,bra and saw Jimin's mounds and gently nibbled her perky boobs.

"Mmmmh Dad-Daddy... You're so good." she moaned. I left a few wet kisses on the bottom of her stomach and headed for the long-awaited thing, her pussy. To lengthen the pleasure, Minjeong kissed her thighs and nibbled her milk skin.

Minjeong's POV

"Arghhh Daddy!" i licked her pussy and nibbled her clitoris, she tasted good but I didn't go further than that.

"How do you want it baby?"i asked as i coated myself with Jimin's wetness

"Hmmm..... R-rough daddy.... "Jimin whimpered as she tried getting more friction on my cock

i plunged myself into Karina's hole without warning which made her moan loudly in both pain and pleasure

"You're still so tight....... God does your cunt love this?"i asked as i thrusted slowly into Jimin making her close her eyes as she moaned

"You're close..... You're squeezing me.... Do you want to cum with me baby?"i asked as i pulled away, Jimin nodded her head desperately as she tried to suppress her high

"Then do it baby.... Cum with me"i commanded and with the last thrust we both came undone, i'm groaning in pleasure as Jimin released a high pitched moan.

i lay down next to Jimin.It's a good thing the sofa in my office is big enough for the two of us to fit.

"do you think anyone heard us?"Jimin ask while hugging me.

"Do you think anyone heard you?"i ask jimin.Teasing her.Jimin hit me lightly on the arm.

"Ouch"i said and pout at jimin.Jimin just laughed at me.

After a few hours, we got dressed. Jimin waited for me in the lounge studying because i wanted to take jimin home.....

____________________________.................................._____________________

first time ko lang magsulat ng ganito!Like sariling gawa!

sana ok nayan HAHAHAHAHA

errr bye!