Winter Wonderland

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been uploading. I swear I am writing a new story, but I get seasonal depression so I've not been motivated, but I haven't given up.  I hope you all enjoy this one shot and hope you all have a great Christmas and a happy new year - Cumulus

The night air was crisp as Cardinal Copia and Lady Halliwel stepped outside, bundled up in coats and scarves. The neighbourhood outside the Ministry sparkled with Christmas lights, casting a soft glow on the freshly fallen snow.

Copia grinned, "How about a stroll to enjoy these festive lights?"

Halliwel nodded, and they walked hand in hand along the snow-covered streets, the crunching sound beneath their boots harmonizing with the distant laughter of children playing. They paused to admire a particularly enchanting display, and Copia whispered, "It's like a winter wonderland."

Halliwel grinned, "Absolutely. And speaking of wonder..." She scooped up a handful of snow and playfully tossed it at Copia.

He chuckled, retaliating with a gentle snowfall, and soon they found themselves engaged in a lighthearted snowball fight. Amidst laughter and playful banter, Copia looked into Halliwel's eyes, his expression softening. "There's something magical about this night, something beyond the lights and snow."

Halliwel nodded, "It's the magic of being with someone special." As the snow settled around them, Copia cupped her face in his hands and leaned in for a sweet, lingering kiss.

Under the twinkling Christmas lights and the quiet beauty of the snow-covered landscape, Cardinal Copia and Halliwel shared a moment that felt like the perfect ending to a magical evening—a kiss that sealed the enchantment of their Christmas night.