Chapter 2

Prisha by now was 15.
She was in 9th grade.As always she was not ready to face her examinations are was trying hard to cope with whatever was happening.
It was nearing the end of the academic year when Prisha opened Instagram again.She was not acting up and texting random people anymore.
One day Prisha was scrolling through the posts when something happened..or someone happened to be precise.A page that she follows has posted a video of a person whom for her was literally perfection.
She has never felt this way before,She felt sparkles,a pinch of happiness because she felt like she already knew this person.she probably liked the video and checked if that person was tagged in that video.
Surprisingly,she found that person's account and accidentally viewed his story.
The lamest thing to do obviously.
She then moved on with her regular chores but she never forgot that person."Advith_official"

That night she received a follow request from a particular account that made her feel flabbergasted.Yes,
It was from Advith_official.She hurriedly accepted it and followed him back.After a couple of hours she got a message, which said "heyy".
She smiled widely,her cheeks heated up and she went all red.She has never experienced this before.Was this something called blushing?
Yes probably.
She replied with a "hiii"
He asked "do you remember me Prisha?".
Did he actually say her name? Because she never mentioned it.Her account name was candy_baby_doll and the nick was brown eyed witch.
SUS!!!How did he knoww her???