Hogwarts

Hiiiiiiiiiiii My beutiful stars🥰🥰🥰 since i have a winter break i will probaly upload loads of story's. Since i know people don't like waiting for a upload (me too) i will write many. Have a good life pookies😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third pov:

"Finally Hogwarts!" Ron sighed in relief, he was clearly daydreaming about the hogwarts amazing food. It's Ron.

Harry smiled at his best friend relief "you know, i'm always suprised how you can eat so much and not choke"

"It's a talent of mine, may be usefull for the future" Ron said proudly. (And we all know for what😏 for Blaise's di-)

"Yeah right" Harry snorted  and walked to one of those carriage.

They sat there quitly for a minute, before they heard a stern but high pitched voice "Ron! Harry! Wait for me!" Hermione yelled running or should i say fast walked to the carriage.

"Finally, you came! Those the prefect meeting take so long?" Ron mumbled while looking at his nails.

Hermione rolled her eyes "Ofcourse Ronald! Being a prefect is not simple you know!"

"Being Hermione is not simple" Ron mumbled back, but she didn't hear it. They we're in a comfortable quit ride to Hogwarts. The huge castle always shining brightly with all the magic lights.

♤♤♤

After the ride and the 1st years courting wich house they are, half of them we're soo excited one fainted, everyone was finally happy to eat, including Ron.

They all we're happily chatting about they're life decision and other things, before they're chatter and laughs got disturbed by  Dumbledore's speech.

"Welcome back! Such a relief to see you all. As i would like to inform you that the last year incident is now on the back of our minds, yes i know Cedric Diggory died, rest in Piece,but get over it!" Dumbledore said happily.

"Rude" Ginny said.

"As you maybe saw, we have a new DADA teacher, Dolores Umbitch *cough cough* i mean Umbridge! Please make her comfortable in this school!"

"We are not gonna do that!" Fred whispered to George and he nodded grinning.

"And now go to your lovely bed and sleep we-" suddenly Dubbledore got interrupted by Umbridge.

Dubledore looked back at Dolores, trying to understand why the hell that woman interupted him.

"Ahem, ahem im sorry to interupt you, Headmaster, but i would like to share a few word, do you mind?"

Ofcourse bitch! Dumbledore thought but insted of that he said "of course you can anounce something!" With a heartly bright smile.

All the students looked at each other. She just interupted Proffesor Dumbledore!

"As i would like to inform you  that i come from the minstry of magic , and i would do this job with pleasure! For the people who are still worried about the accident of last year and that The Dark Lord may be back. it not Treu that he is back, dear childeren! We might think Potter had a mental problem and just said something out for some reason!"

"Excuse me, what did she just say about me?" Harry said shocked.

"She said that you have a mental problem, and i think it's True Potter" Seamus harshly whispered at him.

Harry rolled his eyes, Not Him too!

So don't worry about Voldemort being back. If you still have any  problem or worries about it, Come to me!" She said in that annoying high pitched voice and left to go sit and brush some non-existing dust out of her ugly pink dress.

Dubledore was the whole time giving her the side-eye wich each sentence, but she FINALLY was done he spoke again.

"So, i must think you all heard what she said, cause i didn't, anyways go to your bed, have a nice Dreams, including you Potter" Dumbledore said waving at the students as they left.

"Dumbledore is much sassier lately" Hermione noticed. She always does. Harry shrugged it off, while Ron nodded at her comment.

"Yeah, i don't know, i just want sleep good night!" Harry said as he enters his bedroom and sleeps peacefully, for the first time in hjs bloody life.