BECOMING PARENTS

Rhian's POV

"Bella, don't remove your hood!" Michelle shouted.

We just finished the simbang gabi when it suddenly started to rain and Michelle's now running to get the car from the parking because we forgot to bring an umbrella at hindi pwedeng ma-ulanan ang bata. I am now holding a hand of a 7-year-old kid while waiting outside the church which still has a roof, and Michelle also arrived a few minutes later so we both get inside the car immediately.

"Bella, where do you want to eat dinner?" Michelle asked.

"Sa plate." Bella said while busy playing with her kuromi.

I saw Michelle shook her head because of Bella's silliness.

"HAHAHA! nakahanap ka ng katapat mo 'noh?" And i saw her rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, ikaw? where do you want to eat?" She asked and hold my hand.

"Can we go to wendy's?" Bella answered.

"Hindi naman na ikaw tinatanong ko eh." Michelle whispered and just pinched Bella's cheeks to show her gigil.

"Hayaan mo na, sige na sa wendy's nalang." I said calmly.

Michelle just smiled and put her hand on my lap maybe because i am now using my phone and i can't hold her hand, physical touch is one of her love languages indeed.

When we arrived at wendy's, Michelle ordered for us and i took bella with me to find a seat. The place was not that crowded naman so we found a seat right away.

"You want fries right?" Michelle said to Bella when she finished ordering, the kid just gave her a nod then she sat down next to us.

Michelle played with Bella while we're waiting for our food, while i'm still busy with my phone looking for gifts i am going give to my relatives because christmas is coming.

"Psstt!" Michelle said and i just raised my brows.

She starts poking my arms, and playing with my hair. ayan, naglalambing na...

"Wifeyyyy" She almost whispered and now she's already pouting.

"Hmm?" I said and didn't even look at her.

She burried her face on my shoulder while hugging my waist, i can't pay so much attention to her because i'm really worried about my gifts, baka hindi na siya ma-deliver by christmas. She stayed in that position for a minute but I heard her sigh and suddenly shifted his attention to Bella, lagot...

Minutes passed, our order has been served and we're now starts eating.

"Pa-abot, please?" I said asking for the tissue and Michelle gave it to me, coldly.

I'm just watching them talking and i tried to get Michelle's attention by taking food from her plate like the fries, but mission failed because she even pushed the fries towards me. I also tried to join their conversation...

"Since she's my friend, i just let her borrow my erasers." Bella said.

"What's the name of her friend?" Me asking Michelle.

"Stella." She said pretending to be busy with what she was eating.

"And then what happened next?" She added and look at Bella again, another mission failed.

After that i decided na hayaan nalang muna siya until the end of our dinner, we both finished eating and we were just waiting for Bella. I also stopped using my phone dahil baka hanggang christmas din ako manuyo nito.

Bella stopped talking narin maybe because naubos na lahat ng kwento niya, and now the three of us are quiet while i'm just staring at Michelle thinking how am i going to fix this...I don't know what comes to my head but I suddenly hugged her arms and rest my head on her shoulder.