He's Here, Again?

Life has been a challenge lately. Balancing between college and working at the same time has been a hassle. But I need to do that to support my mom and help her with the bills.
But life couldn't get any harder than this, or could it?

I mentioned a few months ago that a ghost was watching me and I felt very depressed about what I saw happened to him on the news. He was basically telling me to live my life after I just got robbed and got hit in the head. But what if I told you that I forgot about that incident until today I witnessed something similar, I think he's here again!

I was in my kitchen washing the dishes when I felt someone tap my shoulder gently. I turned around and I looked and I noticed that nobody was there. This was weird because my mom went to work earlier and I'm the only one that lives in the house besides her, I also have no siblings. I then yelled out "who is it '' but nobody responded, this is strange but too coincidental, can the same guy from last time be haunting me?

When it was time to go to bed I went to the bathroom to get myself ready for bed. When I was brushing my teeth I noticed the same guy in my reflection in the mirror. He was just standing behind me with a blank expression staring at the mirror. Then when I looked at him through the mirror he started blushing. I turned my head to look behind me but nobody was there. When I turned to look back at my reflection he was gone! I ran out of the bathroom and I headed straight for my room wondering what was going on.

Days went by and I forgot I was being haunted. On my off days I would just go out for some fresh air or just chill in the house. But chilling in my own house would change after this experience. After I came from taking a walk I came back to my house to settle down. When I went into my room I saw huge writing on my wall that said "Hey there" written in script and in red marker. It was beautiful, whoever wrote it must've had good handwriting. But I still was wondering who wrote that? So I tried to take a picture of it to show proof that something was in my house, but as I took the photo nothing showed up!

Later that night I tossed and turned but I noticed something in the corner of my room as I was trying to fall asleep. In the far corner of my room I can see the outline of a man standing there. It startled me at first but I just thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me. I blinked my eyes and the figure came closer. I didn't have sleep paralysis so why was there a figure in my room? As he came close to me I noticed that cute face of his smiling at me.

Yes, it was the same guy from before with the blue and red hair, he was just smiling and looking at me by the side of my bed. He just stood there for a good 30 seconds just standing and watching me but he didn't look scary though, he looked quite adorable. When I was just about to say something the next time I blinked he faded away. But this next part made me scream like a lunatic. As I was on my way to sleep it felt like a warm body was cuddling up right next to me under the covers. Like it actually felt like a real person was laying next to me. That right there made me scream and throw my cover on the floor and flee to my mother's room!

When I got there I literally swung open the door screaming to find my mom fast asleep. She woke up asking why I was screaming at 3am. I told her about my scenario and she just said in a whisper "go back to sleep Anastasia, there's no ghost in this house, ghosts are not real, make sure to take your meds to clear your head"! I was disappointed in her response so I just headed back to my room getting no sleep for the rest of that night. Yes I know I'm 20 years old but it's something that really bothers me because of my anxiety, I'm becoming more paranoid! I know what I saw wasn't any hallucination and I know what I felt had to be real, but the question I'm still asking myself is "why me"?

Lately everything has been turning more vivid and I have been experiencing a lot more. I could sometimes hear a guitar playing faintly in the distance but I would hear no singing. It would sound like it was coming from the room next to mine but every time I check I don't see anyone there or hear the guitar playing. I can sometimes feel him sitting next to me. It just feels like another person is right there, I can feel the weight of him and the heat from his body on me. I also see him in my peripheral vision sometimes.