Romance- par chupke se.

At evening, Anubhav was at his home, sitting in the living area with his family, which was his usal routin, when all the members of the family sits togather and spends time with eachother.

But today, Anubhav was more of distant person their. As he was completely engrossed into his phone.
Probably waiting for someone's call or message.

Mr.Singh called him out when he noticed this.

Mr.Singh: Anu!

Anubhav looked at him.

Mr.Singh: mere liye bahu dhoondh li hai kya tune?

Anubhav coughed.

Anubhav: m.. matlab?

Mr.Singh: tu jis tarah phone ko tabse bekarar nazron se dekh raha hai...mujhe laga tujhe koi mil gaiee.

Anubhav gulped and tried to sound casual.

Anubhav: k..kya papa ap bhi!

Mr.Singh's smiled vanished.

Mr.Singh: matalab tu apne girlfriend ke phone ka intezar nahi kar raha tha?

Maa: kya ap bhi? Kuch toh sharam kijiye...aise directly apne bete se uski girlfriend ke baremein koi puchta hai bhala?

Suddenly Karishma entered with Haseena.

Karishma: kya ho raha hai?

Anubhav looked at Haseena and Haseena too looked at him.

Mr.Singh: Are Haseena beta, aao aao, kitne dino baad aaiee ho.

Maa : lekin bohot sahi time pe aaiee ho, Maine garam garam poha banaya hai, sab saath mein baith ke khayege.

Haseena smiled.

They all sat in the dinning area where Anubhav was seated between Kareena.

All started eating when Haseena immediately held Anubhav's hand under the table.

Anubhav looked at her.

She gave him a smile.

Anubhav tried to pull back his hand but she held it tighter and started eating with her right hand while Anubhav's right hand  was in her hand.

Anubhav:(whispering) Haseena haath chhodo na.

Haseena:(whispering) badi mushkil se toh pakadne diya hai, ab nahi chhodugi .

Anubhav glared her and she winked at him.

She continued with her eating while Anubhav was trying to eat with his left hand.

That's when Namaya walked their.

Namaya: Anubhav tum left hand se kyu kha rahe ho?

All looked at him.

Mr.Singh: Anu? Ye kya hai? Tu kab se ulte haath se khane laga.

Anubhav: vo...mera...right hand dukh Raha hai.

Karishma: vaise mere bhai left hand se khaye right hand se khaye unki marzi, tum kyu beech mein bol rahi ho?

Here Anubhav was again and again trying to get off of her hold, but on the contrary she locked her fingers with his.

Anubhav looked at her as his heart fluttered and he couldn't help smiling. He too reciprocated the hand lock.

Namya: vo usse problem ho Rahi hai na...Anubhav mai tumhe khila deti hu.

Haseena: koi zaroorat nahi hai!

All looked at her.

Haseena: mera matlab hai ki... Karishma hai na, vo khila sakti hai sir ko.